• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

mad march rabbit

Betty

Alpha Buck
Eating my dinner tonight, on the settee, I know we are slobs, put my plate on the sette next to me.
Jessica saw this as an invite and jumped straight onto the plate! She then jumped off again leaving a little trail of rice behide her! Picking up her paws in disgust and shaking sweet and sour sauce off them!

Could be she's thinking of my waist line, maybe she'd hungry, or maybe she is a mad march rabbit

Rabbits eh who'd have em, can't even eat in peace :lol:

Betty

Betty said:
Eating my dinner tonight, on the settee, I know we are slobs, put my plate on the sette next to me.
Jessica saw this as an invite and jumped straight onto the plate! She then jumped off again leaving a little trail of rice behide her! Picking up her paws in disgust and shaking sweet and sour sauce off them!

Could be she's thinking of my waist line, maybe she'd hungry, or maybe she is a mad march rabbit

Rabbits eh who'd have em, can't even eat in peace :lol:

Betty

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL Betty! :lol: :lol:
Theres definitely something in the air i think.. Simba's nuts again today except its mainly the 'bonking' stuff again :oops:

god I hope my bun doesnt jump on my plate........my bird does whenever i have noodles or cornflakes or tuc bicuits tho :lol: :lol:

Whenever I'm eating crisps or a biscuit, Darcy always tries to grab them out of my hand the little tinker!! I have to be really careful!!! :lol: :lol:

I have to put Blueberry in at meal times, even if we eat at the table :roll:

Maybe it is the time of year I'd put Blueberry's recent mad behaviour down to her moult :? :roll:

Isadora comes charging over when she sees me with a plate :roll: And she insists on sharing :? She gets a bit ticked off if it isn't toast though. She really likes toast. Usually it is breakfast, as I eat it upstairs to supervise her romp in the bedroom. If I didn't supervise goodness knows what she would eat. It seems most things are edible, but only wallpaper can compete with toast :?

My lovely budgie Fluffy used to sit on the edge of my plate and very delicatlely nibble at whatever he fancied. He was such a darling and would sit for ages on my finger with me "snuffling" his teeny head :lol: :lol:

AWWWWWWW.

Barney does that, one I was eating a owl of frosties and I'd left them for a sec while I was doing something, I came back in the dining room and here's barney on the table he'd left me with a bowl of milk and a few crumbs... hmmmm ... greeeeeeddddeeeeyyyyy.

I think when rabbits eat our food its really funny

Back