PDA

View Full Version : Animal Hospital

Jeremy
03-03-2005, 08:00 PM
Anyone see the lop on Rolf's proggy today?

Poor old fella looked in a bit of a state - molting like crazy, rather dandruffy and had a nasty eye absess.

He had just come back from a stay at the cattery. It doesn't exactly say much for the care he recieved there. :(

He was as good as gold though. Didn't struggle at all.

ps. Caroline now wants to run a donkey sanctuary lol :D

Betty
03-03-2005, 08:07 PM
oh I like donkeys, please can I be first in line to rehome one, can you have house donkeys? :lol:

Betty

Jeremy
03-03-2005, 08:08 PM
oh I like donkeys, please can I be first in line to rehome one, can you have house donkeys? :lol:

Betty

Yes, but the donkey flap tends to let a draught in! ;) :lol:

bunnytales
03-03-2005, 08:23 PM
ps. Caroline now wants to run a donkey sanctuary lol :D

:lol: :lol: Could be a new Shed Project on the way then eh! - Oh yep and the "Donkeyshed Website" - Now this I've gotta see Jeremy :lol: :lol: :wink:

Sending Snuggles to Flump and the girlies :D

Towsbuns
04-03-2005, 10:57 AM

Betty
Imagine the size of the litter tray!!

bunnytales
04-03-2005, 12:33 PM

Betty

:lol: :lol: :lol: Imagine the size of the Poops :!: :!: - I'd rather not me thinks :lol: :lol: - still Jeremy could have the best Roses in Worcestershire eh with all the Mature Manure :shock:

BinkyBun
04-03-2005, 12:35 PM

Betty

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love donkeys too and would love to win the lottery and have a rabbit rescue and also a donkey rescue as they always get overlooked....don't think I could face those donkey litter trays tho :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BirdieBun
04-03-2005, 01:36 PM
yeah donkey's are ace so docile but as others have said to tackle that litter tray................. :shock: