• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Animal Hospital

Jeremy

Wise Old Thumper
Anyone see the lop on Rolf's proggy today?

Poor old fella looked in a bit of a state - molting like crazy, rather dandruffy and had a nasty eye absess.

He had just come back from a stay at the cattery. It doesn't exactly say much for the care he recieved there. :(

He was as good as gold though. Didn't struggle at all.

ps. Caroline now wants to run a donkey sanctuary lol :D

oh I like donkeys, please can I be first in line to rehome one, can you have house donkeys? :lol:

Betty

Betty said:
oh I like donkeys, please can I be first in line to rehome one, can you have house donkeys? :lol:

Betty

Yes, but the donkey flap tends to let a draught in! ;) :lol:

Jeremy said:
ps. Caroline now wants to run a donkey sanctuary lol :D

:lol: :lol: Could be a new Shed Project on the way then eh! - Oh yep and the "Donkeyshed Website" - Now this I've gotta see Jeremy :lol: :lol: :wink:

Sending Snuggles to Flump and the girlies :D

Towsbuns said:
Betty said:

Betty
Imagine the size of the litter tray!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Imagine the size of the Poops :!: :!: - I'd rather not me thinks :lol: :lol: - still Jeremy could have the best Roses in Worcestershire eh with all the Mature Manure :shock:

Towsbuns said:
Betty said:

Betty
Imagine the size of the litter tray!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love donkeys too and would love to win the lottery and have a rabbit rescue and also a donkey rescue as they always get overlooked....don't think I could face those donkey litter trays tho :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah donkey's are ace so docile but as others have said to tackle that litter tray................. :shock:

Back