• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special houserabbit home required

Adele

Warren Veteran
Hiya, I am still trying to home the beautiful (and now very snuggly) Holly as a houserabbit to be kept on her own.
We have had several enquiries and a potential home that fell through :?
Holly would make a wonderful houserabbit companion for someone who just wants a happy, healthy and adorable bunny to give all their love to.
I cannot believe there is not a home out there, things are getting fairly urgent now, as we sadly need to rehome Holly (who is fit and healthy) so I can use the space for special needs bunnies.

Please help if you can, and if you hear of someone wanting a single house rabbit, perhaps you could suggest Holly, she is very pretty and loves human interactions.
Holly is very clean about the house, and seems to have a happy disposition.

Thank you on behalf of Holly for your help. :)

bunnylove said:
omg i was just looking at her for kymber until i saw she doesnt like other rabbits, what a shame!!!!

aaawww :? never mind Eve, thank you for considering Holly any way. :)

bunnylove said:
adele why does she have a problems with other buns?
I really do not know Eve, I have only had Holly for a few months and we do not know her history. Something has made her very aggressive towards other bunnies, we cannot rehome her where there are other rabbits.
I have tried bonding her twice, but she does not just go to bite but really kill... :shock: :shock: never seen anything like it, so we know when to call it a day, before any bunnies get injured.
It is so odd. as Holly is so sweet with humans :?
I feel very sorry for her, she deserves a good home.

I had my eye on Valentine as well before. Poor little mite. It makes me sad to think what she must have been through that makes her that way with other bunnies....please give her a nose rub from me :( xxxxxxxx

Romy said:
I had my eye on Valentine as well before. Poor little mite. It makes me sad to think what she must have been through that makes her that way with other bunnies....please give her a nose rub from me :( xxxxxxxx

sorry romy we are taking about holly :shock:

Sorry I meant Holly :oops: I was looking at Valentine a minute ago and got mixed up!! :oops: I'm terrible for looking at the bunnies all the time....!! :oops: :roll:

BTW, bunnylove I sent you a link to a possible little girlie for your Kymber i saw on rr xxx

holly

Hi

I had a rabbit like holly a few years back she wouldnt take to other bunnies she would litterally plunge for them in a very aggressive maner, so we tried something else a guinea pig and i could not believe it she took to this guines like a duck to water, it was so sweet the guinea would sleep on the rabbits back and everything..

Mayne you could try holly with a guinea

Molly is also a nightmare with other buns but absolutely loves her cuddles and human company. Like someone has already pointed out, it makes you wonder what went on previously.

bluebunny said:
Adele is this the bun from kathys????

Yes thats right Marie :wink: I have explained the difficulty with keeping Holly to Kathy, and she has said she is happy for me to rehome her :)

Adele said:
bluebunny said:

Yes thats right Marie :wink: I have explained the difficulty with keeping Holly to Kathy, and she has said she is happy for me to rehome her :)

Thats ok adele its just when i went to collect lilac and shadow she showed me her,shes very pretty,but looked a bit feisty!!!!

bluebunny said:
Adele said:
bluebunny said:

Thats ok adele its just when i went to collect lilac and shadow she showed me her,shes very pretty,but looked a bit feisty!!!!

:lol: Heya Marie - Feisty!!! - Holly!!! - only when another Bunns in sight me thinks :lol: :lol: -

Joking aside - I think (unless Adeleee has found different) - this girlies is sooo sweet - I collected Holly from Kathy for Adele and she stayed with me for a few hours and she is just so adorable with Two Foots and seemed a real clean girlie too.

Best of Luck Adelee - I'll keep paws crossed that your girlies find a brill House Bun home :wink:

ah what ashame, i mean most bunny lovers already have a bun and therefore could not offer a home to this little soul. such ashame :(

it is strange isnt it how in most cases a bunny needs a companion and then there is this other extreme where they don't like other bunnies.

hopefully somethin will come up soon ay fingers crossed xxxxxx

She's gorgeous. I shouldn't come to this forum, I'm already thinking up how I could set her up in the spare bedroom as the other bunnies never go upstairs. Andi could go a few weeks without noticing I'd snuck her in. We've got a spare cage and some spare storage cubes, but I'd get in so much trouble. :(

oh bertie sneek her in and if anyone says anything to you, say she was dumped in a box outside the front door. ha ha !!!!!!!

Back