• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mange tou?

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Can bunnies eat mange tou?? I saw some last night in the supermarket and thought Darcy might like it but thought I'd better check first. xxx

Hi Romy,

Yes they can.........although mine did not demolish the ones they were given last night so I think mine have gone off them.....

Mine eat it too, they tend to get every veg that has been whoops at asda.

Well Darcy isn't fussed by them....I have given them to him with his other veggies but he's not eating them :roll: He's a very fussy bunny!! The good news is that I like them tho so I'm happily noshing on them myself!! :lol:

MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my bunny eats everything i have tried to give him!! He always seems to be starving :D

linnyloo said:
MMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm my bunny eats everything i have tried to give him!! He always seems to be starving :D

I know its really funny as Darcy is a real muncher on everything but when it comes to things I mean to give him he can be fussy - he just loves my handbags... :? :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW I love your new sig!! Skip is such a cutie xxx

ive just discovered the true extent of how fussy aka SPOILT Mitsy Madam really is.. get this.. ive always believed that she didnt like carrots as give them her n she just sniffs n walks away, however upon buying a bag from asda already peeled n chopped (so lazy! haha) i threw her one just in case n she cant get enough! Typical, a lazy ass bun for her lazy ass mum! :roll: :roll: :D :D :D

Jessica is the same, unless its washed and ready to eat, she just give you icey looks. Roger will munch on just about anything, bless im.

Its sad when you walk round tesco thinking right what would Roger and Jessica like for dinner :oops:

Betty

oh god dont i kno it! we do a fortnightly shop at asda n whilst in the veg section i buy ours then look at all diff ones wondering if Mitz might like it, and she ends up geting the lion share of ours anyway! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Its so funny as to Darcy, food always seems sweeter when he grabs it out of my shopping bag, or the bottom of the fridge....or my hand or plate.. :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back