• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Botty Biter!!!

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Last night I leaned over my bed to reach the plug socket to turn my pink fairy lights on (I use them like a side lamp) Darcy nipped me on the bum!!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I couldn't stop laughing!!!! He he had followed me as usual to bed and had jumped up on the bed before me and as I hadn't gone to give him his fussing first he just bit my bum!!!!! :lol:

what a little character!!!! and you watch if/when you get Darcy's girlfriend he will let her boss him about..........a complete turn around :lol: :lol:

have you heard anymmore about you new french lop girlie?

:lol: :lol: Yes I can't wait to see how they interract!!

Yes I spoke with Alice again last night. I wanted to make sure that I get everything ready for our new arrival!! She is going to try and get a photo of her this weekend and email it to me - so when I get it I will post it up here too. She sounds so lovely. I'm very excited!! I hope she likes lots of cuddles!! xxxx

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oooh sorry to laugh but I can just picture that now Romy :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: ..you have given me a great giggle on a difficult day, so thank you very much for sharing that story :)

We have a few bottom biters ourselves here in the Sanctuary, Mr Byron the Rex being one :roll: ...one day my Volunteer lady was helping sweep up in the run, and squatting down with dustpan and brush at the ready :!: ..out of the corner of my eye I saw Byron creeping up to her, gaze fixed on her bottom, and then he dived at her with his teeth bared :shock: :shock: :shock: Dustpan and brush went flying as did poor Doreen with the surprise of it all :shock: I was horrified that my supposed well behaved bunnies could be so naughty...but I could do nothing to help, as I was on the floor laughing :roll: :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: Doreen has forgiven me and Byron, but she is wary about sticking her bottom out when Byron is in the run, as it proved jsut too much temptation for him!! :lol:

ah how funny, i hope mine isn't a botty biter as my o/h is always walking round in just his boxer shorts so he'll have a bit of a shock :lol:

yes get a piccie Romy asap of your (hopefully) new bunny :D

do you think this will be a continous obsession or will you stick to 2 bunnies?

:lol: :lol: Me thinks Darcy defo needs a lady bunster about to keep him in check! - mind you even then temptation might prevail :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romy, hope he doesnt do that to the new lady, dont think she'll be all that impressed!! :lol: Poppy sometimes does the same, but she's more of a nose butter, if you ignore her, she'll butt you one with her nose!! She bit Chris's bum once though - he wasnt best chuffed, cos she ripped his undies!!! :lol: :lol:

I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only sore botty around then!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

If I'm walking around when he wants attention he will stand up on his hind legs and paw my legs with his front paws as if to say "Get down here!!" :roll: :lol: :lol:

Romy said:
I'm relieved to hear I'm not the only sore botty around then!! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

If I'm walking around when he wants attention he will stand up on his hind legs and paw my legs with his front paws as if to say "Get down here!!" :roll: :lol: :lol:

Orr Romy, Poppy and Darcy must be a match made in heaven, cos she does that too!! Then if I ignore her she bites my trouser legs!! :lol:

Oooooh next time you go on holiday maybe Poppy can come and have holiday with us!! Of course I totally promise to return...cough..cough :lol: xxxxx

Romy said:
Oooooh next time you go on holiday maybe Poppy can come and have holiday with us!! Of course I totally promise to return...cough..cough :lol: xxxxx

I'd never see her again!! She'd have a new big hunk of a fella (Ralf's hairy mullet-head does nothing for her, she prefers the long-eared modern look!!), she'd have someone else spoiling her rotten, Darcy would take her for candle-lit spring green and excel meals, and take her for hops along the beach - POPPY COME BACK!!

She can go on one condition:- As long as she is returned, complete with fur nana pants in-tact and I get Darcy when you are on holiday!!? (and I also promise to return him...NOT :twisted: )!!

Kerri C said:
Romy said:

I'd never see her again!! She'd have a new big hunk of a fella (Ralf's hairy mullet-head does nothing for her, she prefers the long-eared modern look!!), she'd have someone else spoiling her rotten, Darcy would take her for candle-lit spring green and excel meals, and take her for hops along the beach - POPPY COME BACK!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm wetting myself with that :lol: :lol: :lol: I have to say, it really would have to be mega true love for Darcy to share his food with anyone!!! :lol:

Kerri C said:
She can go on one condition:- As long as she is returned, complete with fur nana pants in-tact and I get Darcy when you are on holiday!!? (and I also promise to return him...NOT :twisted: )!!

DARCY!! :shock: Nono no I'm not going anyway on holiday this year...oh no no no no Darcy is staying here... gulp!! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know - I can just see them hopping along the beach together, paw in paw - I can even imagine what sort of voice Darcy has - bet its very "James Bond-ish"!! I can imagine them hopping up to a rabbit beach-bar together and Darcy orders a carrot juice (shaken not stirred of course) and then he could drive her home in his adapted pet-carrier on wheels and they could live happily ever after!! (orr my god, will someone please take me away - finally think I've lost it!! :shock: :shock: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nee na nee nar nee nar ... I think thats nutter bus for you now...ooopppss they are here for me too :shock: :lol: :lol:

Romy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nee na nee nar nee nar ... I think thats nutter bus for you now...ooopppss they are here for me too :shock: :lol: :lol:

I should think so!!!! :lol: :lol:

Back