• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

black butterfly dwarf lop buck needs new home

BUNNIEGIRL05

Young Bun
Hi

I have a black b/fly dwarf lop buck he is 12 months old very healthy,good teeth etc recently had a health check as i do with all rescue i take in..

He has not be castrated... He is a little skittish and could do with a home where he will get plenty of tlc to help him trust humans again..

Here is a link to photo bucket for you all to see him ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/BUNNIEGIRL05/burgess.jpg

Please lets try and get this lovely chap a new forever home

He's really cute I hope someone can help. I'd love to have him my little girlie will need a friend soon but she hasn't been speyed yet!!! :(

ORRRR, he looks like my Poppy but black and white, rather than brown and white - dont you think?? I'd love to, but just havent got the room, he is adorable. Good luck.

Here he is everyone:-
burgess.jpg

He is lovely and like i said with some tlc will make someone a perfect pet..
All i have to do is try and find him a perfect home ..

He is gorgeous, I really hope he gets a lovely forever home soon, he deserves it. My Poppy would love him, but it just isnt possible. Wish you all the luck in the world, he is adorable. :)

If anyone knows anyone who is willing to take this lovely lil chap on please please pm me i am willing to help towards the cost of castration if neccesary and i can help with transport within 40 miles of bristol...

:D

If he's still available after Niamh has been speyed and recovered I might be tempted though it will be a few weeks before I can have her done!

Back