• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Snuffly girl wanted for Harley.

Thumps

Alpha Buck
I am looking for a girlie bun for the lovely and charming little Harley boy. Harley has pasturella so it will need to be a girlie with this already. Would prefer if she was from somewhere in Scotland, not entirely sure why :lol: if it didn't work out and Harley decided he didn't want a friend or vice versa I would be quite happy to keep her on her own if she was going to be happy with that. Size, colour age not important but Harley is about 1 so not too old not that Harley goes on mad dashes just does funny little binkies :lol: , I would happily take an angora but I don't think Harley is too fussed. Poor boy is always trying to get to see the other bunnies but because of the snuffles I don't let him near them.
Next problem is we might have E Cunculi in the house, I am waiting on further results from Sootys PM to confirm this so it will probably be about 6 to 8 weeks before I can let another one into the house.
So if anyone knows of a snuffly girl looking for a home please point me in her direction many thanks!
Angela

Back