• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nurse Bunty

Dasonix

Mama Doe
Our 2nd oldest went to the vet yesterday to be spayed. Before she went she was very hormonal and used to pick on our youngest Bunty all the time, nothing bad just a bit of bullying.

Well suki came back from the vets yesterday and didnt want to be nursed, almost from the first moment she was wandering about on the floor looking for her best freind Raz. Seems having Raz about has made her forget that she wasnt 100%. The best news is that SuKi hasnt been off her food at all, and we only had to give her 10ml of recovery just to get her started.

I just brought Suki down from our room where she spent the night with us ( making lots of noise i might add :) )

When I put her on the floor and let the others out of the hutch, Bunty made a B-line to suki and started grooming her. she hasnt left her side since. Seems Bunty wants to be a nurse when she grows up :)

Well suki is now back to 100% fitness again and has started to pick on poor bunty again :(

Hopefully as her hormones drop now she will stop picking on her :!:

Back