• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Rudy

AmyJo

Mama Doe
I got Rudy from Second Chance rescue in December 2004. He was a year old on Christmas day and thats why his name is Rudolph, Rudy for short. Hes now been here about 2.5 months and we all love him to bits.

Lots of piccies of by baby

Chilling out
Rudyrabbit002.jpg

Im so cute
Cute.jpg

My pressies
pressies.jpg

Sleepy time
Lazy.jpg

Walkies Time
rudywalkies.jpg

Well thats Rudy. Hope i have broed you with his picces hehe :lol:

Hi :wave:

You can never bore us with bunny photos!! :D

They are really gorgeous pictures. What a cutie he is !!!

How does Rudy get on with his lead, did it take long for him to get used to it??

Got that blinking song going round and round in my head now.. stop your messing around, got to think of your future, a message to you Ruddy,

Going to be humming it allll day :lol:

Betty

I got the harness and lead a couple of weeks ago. To begin with I just put the harness on him for short periods while he ran around the living room. He now knows if he wants a wander around the garden(which he loves) he has to have his harness on.

Hes our mini lawnmower lol

Amy

when those pics started opening on my screen I had to check Darcy was still here and that you hadn't bunny napped him!!! Rudy is the spit of my Darcy!!!! :shock: :wink:

I love the one of Rudy on his lead!!! I want to get one for Darcy too!! :D

Thy do look like twins dont they. Think only real difference is your Darcy is a bit bigger and his ears are longer. Apart from they they are two gorgeous snuggle bunnies

Amy

Back