• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fudge, Jack, Leo and Scampie

i thought id share some photos which i took yesterday of my buns.
fudge, leo and scamp were at one point all laying down with their feet stretched out, but when i went to grab the camera they all moved :(

here are some pikies anyway, of what i managed to catch before they ran off :lol: :lol:

fudgefeet.jpg
jackie.jpg

jackie2.jpg
DSCF0002.jpg

scampiefeet.jpg
scampandfudge.jpg

leofeet.jpg

ahhhhh, how cute are they :?:

All so relaxed. I know Tidgy would fit in just right in with all your buns :wink:

Best wishes

Amanda

They are gorgeous bunny pics!! I was a bit worried when I saw this pic though, as it looked like a mans leg - and I thought "my god, that is one very hairy leg that!!" and then I realised it was your rabbits back!! :lol: :lol:

DSCF0002.jpg

ahhhh scamp's feet look as huge on his body as my bunnies feet do!!! they are huge aren't they!!!! great pictures :D

lol

yeah scampie is rather a funny bunny. he has big feet and big ears, lol, and is as blonde as his mum :lol: :lol: he does the most stupidest things :lol: :lol:

No they aren't house bunnies, they are half and half. at night and while im at work they are outside in hutches. and they are inside as soon as i get home so they can have a run round the whole house.

At the mo im trying to bond the 3 with Jack, my new black bunny - he doesn't get on with scampie at all, but i think thats cause scamp isn't neutered. What age can u neuter a male bun? scampie is 3months now

oh they are lovely, I love the one where they are all lying on the floor. Chilled bunnies :D

Betty

Soooo gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them!! that little Scampie has massive ears and feet like my Darcy..Darcy was just the same at his age..he has grown into his ears and feet now!! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Soooooooooooo glad Jacks bonding with your others. They all look pretty chilled out and relaxed. Lovely pics, hope you dont mind but taken copies of them to show all at the centre and to go on the board.

Hope Jacks being a good boy, he looks very happy.

Take care and give all the bunnies a big cuddle from me x x

helllo

Hi ya

yeah they have all bonded well, a few hiccups now and again but they are fine.
Yeah thats no prob, you can take the pictures. id like everyone to see that jack has gone to a good home.
How are your buns sandy? have they setteled in well? how are they 2 new ones getting on with each other??

Is little Tidgy still with you Amanda??

Back