• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies

Delphinum

Warren Scout
Thought I'd post a few more of my buns... Max got a new cage at the weekend and was doing rolling flops over and over all day yesterday! LOL We were intending on putting one of her kits, Chubby, in with her, but Max had different ideas about that... poor Chubs was getting mounted all over the place! Sander and Greebo (both bucks) were split from the girls and are now in their own hutch too, so Gaspode, Chubby and Errol are left together in the original hutch. So complicated!! :roll: :D
Here's Greebo and Sander in their new hutch...
GreeboSander.jpg

Gaspode and Max before Max was taken out...
GaspodeMax.jpg

Gaspode, Chubby and Errol with her back to us...
GaspodeChubbyErrol.jpg

Max checking out her new pad...
Exploring.jpg

I just knew she was going to move that litter tray then pee in the corner...
Settled.jpg

Delphinum said:
Gaspode and Max before Max was taken out...
GaspodeMax.jpg

AAahhh they're gorgeous!!! I love this one of Gaspode's little mouth!!! Sooo cutee!!!!!!!!!!! xxx :D more pics!! xxx :D

LOL always chomping on her hay! :lol: She's got wonky teeth too so she looks like a real raggamuffin when she's eating!
I'm doing a couple of essays at the moment but as soon as I've finished them, I'm going to set up some more Easter themed photos! :D
Ang xx

Lovely pics - we all know what you mean about them moving the littler tray and then peeing where it should be!! Couldnt stop laughing!! :lol:

Back