• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Rescue Bunny

hi everyone.

On saturday just gone, me and londonsandy went to chatham RSPCA, and i picked up this little fella that needed rehoming. I have wanted him for ages and i was so happy to take him home. His name is Jack and he has setteled in well, although he is still a bit shy, and im not to sure what he thinks of the other buns, but he gets on well with bubba lol

meetingbubba.jpg

here he is playing hide and seek
playinghidenseek.jpg

here he is chilling out
relaxing2.jpg

and here he is posing, :lol:
sexybun.jpg

I also had a new hutch made for fudge and leo, scampie isnt staying in their as his a bit of a trouble maker, so im having a hutch made for him aswell.
its lovely and big and they have so much room to run around in, lay down and stand on their back legs. Here are some pic's, the hutch is 5ft by 2ft by 2ft!!

sillybuns.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

need to update my signiture aswell :lol:

Orr hes gorgeous!! he even looks like he has got a cute little double chin!! I can totally understand why you wanted him!! :D Love the pic of the other 3 in the hutch - they look like "the three degrees" all getting ready to have a sing!! :lol:

ahhhhhh :love: , glad he's settling in, love the pics, love the dog aswell can I have Bubba :wink: .

Nice meeting you and Sandy and hope you are both happy with the buns you choose. :D

As you might of guest I had a soft spot for Jack he had been at the centre a while and he sooooooo deserved a new home.

I know he went to a loving home and your look after him well.

Take care and give Jack a big cuddle from me.

Amanda

That is a nice looking hutch, did you build it yourself or buy it from somewhere? If so where :)

Jack looks right at home already!!

Best wishes,
Tamsin

Aaaahhh thats great!!! He looks so happy and at home already!!! Love his little white belly fur!!! :love:

Please tell me how you get all the boy bunsters to get along? xxxx :D

Oh he's sooo cute - the same colourings as my Dylan :cry: Hope he gets on well with everyone. Bubba just looks so cuddly. I met a gorgeous Akita puppy at the weekend, six months old and about 3 foot high - I wanna dog !!!!!!!

Jack

Yeah jack is doing fine. he loves chillin out on the sofa and thats where he is right now, laying down with his feet sticking out, :lol: :lol:
he is such a calm and relaxed bun and not as mad as my other 3!!

And here are my buns, Cuddles and Fudge I had already, and Toffee and Lucky are my new rescue buns!

toffee is also laid back and quite happy to be fussed and licked by lucky.

envphotos.jpg

hutches

hellooooo

tamsin - londonsandy made my hutch for me!!! :wink: :wink:

shes going to make the 3 others i want aswell

thanks Sandy, your an :angel:

Hi Sandy,

Looks like bunnies settled in well :D . Toffee looks comfortable and well relaxed and Lucky looks like she made herself at home aswell. 8)

Hope they are behaving and giving you lots of fun.

Sooooo glad they went to such a good home, keep me informed, please, I love to know how the buns are doing, that goes for you too sam, Want to see lots of pics, pleazzzzz

Thanks to you both, it was nice to met you both :p

Amanda

Back