PDA

View Full Version : My New Baby - Spooky

Nyki
27-02-2005, 05:48 PM
Introducing “Spooky” my new little French Lop. He is 10 weeks old and very cheeky. The reason for his name is that a while ago I saw a beautiful French Lop but because I hesitated I missed it. At the time I took a photograph and when I compare the photo with my new baby it's spooky how much alike they are. :shock:

He has been with us since Friday night and by Saturday night he was using his litter tray, we couldn’t believe it. Clever as well as gorgeous, what a lucky bunny Mummy!! :D

Here is a photo, if you want to see more you can go to:
http://nyki.fotopic.net/c445219.html

http://images.fotopic.net/y7a8gz.jpg

Doesn't he just make you melt!! :love:

PS. A special thank you to BunnyHugger!! :wink:

Rexy bexy
27-02-2005, 06:03 PM
awwwwwww so aborable
like butter wouldnt melt
becky

Aerry
27-02-2005, 06:05 PM
So cute!!! He's got such an angelic look about him.

Maaike_Butter
27-02-2005, 06:05 PM
I'm in love!!!! *swoon*

sarsimp
27-02-2005, 06:24 PM
What a stunner! Do u think he will be as angelic as he looks?! :wink:

Nyki
27-02-2005, 06:34 PM

Not from what I've seen so far :angel:. But with that little face, he will be forgiven for almost anything!! :D

bunnytales
27-02-2005, 06:57 PM

Not from what I've seen so far :angel:. But with that little face, he will be forgiven for almost anything!! :D

:lol: :lol: Well I've a feelin we may be hearing more bunnytales of Spooky and what he gets up to - so we'll just see eh just how much Forgiveness your gonna need gal!! :lol: :lol: - But I do agree he is an absolute bosta you lucky girl :wink:

PS - I LOOOOOOOOVE your nibbling bunny Sig - Real Cool :)

Haggis
27-02-2005, 07:17 PM
soooooooo cute! :love: you`ll never be able to stay mad with him :lol: :lol:

Kerri C
27-02-2005, 07:20 PM
OMG!! :shock: The sheer amount of cuteness has just well and truly smacked me in the chops!! That is one TOTALLY cute little rabbit !! U'll have to change your sig so that all 3 are chomping away at once now!! :lol:

Marlene
27-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Spooky is VERY yummy and also just a hint of cheekinesss there :love:

MandyM
27-02-2005, 08:25 PM
That's one v v v v v cute bunster :D

Marlene
27-02-2005, 08:32 PM
Always think..so must say Mandy..Your buns in your sig are lovely

gibbsy123
27-02-2005, 09:15 PM
Awwwww he sure is cute :love:

rngpwelfare
27-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Right where did you say you lived :D

He is lovely, a very cheeky little guy. :lol:

BinkyBun
27-02-2005, 09:27 PM

Ooooh he is just so stunning!!!! Believe me you will never be able to get mad at that ickle face.....even when he chews through your curtains...i speak from experience!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Bino Wabbit
27-02-2005, 09:59 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh he is absolutely gorgeous,i love him too :love:
Can't wait to see more pics of him.

Sarah

Lynn
27-02-2005, 10:48 PM
:love: :love: :love:

If you send me your address I promise not to bunnynap :roll: :roll: :wink:

bunnyhuggger
27-02-2005, 11:12 PM
http://images.fotopic.net/y7a8gz.jpg

Isn't he just the sweetest little bun, he just looks soooooooo innocent, do you think it's all a ploy :shock: ...............

Lynn, wait for me, I'm coming with you...............

Rspca Medway
28-02-2005, 01:33 AM
ahhhhhhhh, Wot a beauty :D

I'm in love :love:

Can I have him??

Amanda

Tamsin
28-02-2005, 01:51 AM
Lol, 50 odd bunnies and she still wants to bunny nap :shock: I guess that means no hope at all for the rest of us :lol:

He's gorgeous!

Tam

Nyki
28-02-2005, 12:07 PM
Thank you all for your lovely comments.

But hands off all of you !!!!! :lol:

I promise lots more photos, will that do :?:

bunnyhuggger
28-02-2005, 04:32 PM
*big sigh*........... I suppose :roll: ............. but only if you promise not to let your o/h take photos of him in a pot or in the micro or on a plate :shock: :wink: :lol:

Towsbuns
28-02-2005, 04:46 PM
*big sigh*........... I suppose :roll: ............. but only if you promise not to let your o/h take photos of him in a pot or in the micro or on a plate :shock: :wink: :lol:
I am glad that I am not the only one who find those piccies a bit repulsive.
He has the most gorgeous face ever.

lisa
28-02-2005, 04:47 PM
oh my god how gorgeous is spooky, i am also in lurve :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Nyki
01-03-2005, 01:13 AM

I promise no photos like that !!! :oops:

I tried to take some more pictures today, but he is so fast. Binkying (is that a word? :? ) everywhere, he must be a happy chappy :D.

Just to make you all jealous (maybe???)....... he sat on my lap tonight, looks like he might enjoy cuddles too. Mind you, he then proceeded to wee on me :roll: , even though his litter tray was next to me on the sofa, and he had used it 5 minutes earlier. I took this as a sign of affection ??? :? . Or am I now just part of his territory??? :roll: :lol:

Rspca Medway
01-03-2005, 01:39 AM
I always think its a sign of affection when they wee on you :lol: Well thats what I tell myself as I have been wee'd on by many rabbits at the centre :oops:

I can't belive how gorgeous he is :love: They all know the next frenchie to come into the centre is mine 8) .

Spooky has definitely got the aaahhhhhhhh Factor

I love him loads, plezzzzzz can I have him :love: :love: :love:

Amanda

Betty
01-03-2005, 08:01 AM
big sigh*........... I suppose ............. but only if you promise not to let your o/h take photos of him in a pot or in the micro or on a plate

Yer Nyki what you like, and theres me all sweetness and light :oops:

He is adorable :wink:

Betty

SOAD
01-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Aww just like a cuddly teddy bear.

BirdieBun
01-03-2005, 02:13 PM
he is exactly like one I saw in a bunny book and I wanted to look for one just like it but I fell in love with my bunny and I brought him home on Saturday. He has also been very good with his litter tray although I confused him by stupidly putting a big pile of hay in a different corner of his puppy pen so he did a wee in that corner! My fault though......good uck with your new baby he is really gorgeous!!!!

haffyj
01-03-2005, 02:17 PM
Right be prepaired for some bunny knapping thats is just one cute bunny!!!

he is gonna break some hearts!!!!

*Thinks now who should i get first claude, spooky or scampie eeerrmm*

Maaike_Butter
01-03-2005, 04:24 PM
I just can't get over how cute he is...he's my desktop, too!!! So I can stare at him all the time! :D

Toby
01-03-2005, 09:52 PM
That’s a great pic of your bun hon, his a natural model :lol: :wink:

Nyki
02-03-2005, 01:27 AM
ahhhhhhhh, Wot a beauty :D
I'm in love :love:
Can I have him??
Amanda

I can't belive how gorgeous he is They all know the next frenchie to come into the centre is mine .

Spooky has definitely got the aaahhhhhhhh Factor

I love him loads, plezzzzzz can I have him

Amanda you've got it bad and sorry NO you can't !!!!!! :roll: :lol:

I know what you mean though, I still can't believe he is mine, to be honest. :D

Rspca Medway
02-03-2005, 12:07 PM
Wots wrong with you people :?: Romy wont let me have Darcy either :roll:

BinkyBun
02-03-2005, 12:37 PM

Nyki - you and I are going to have to get some seriou security for our ickle rabbits!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tahra
02-03-2005, 03:38 PM
He is absolutely adorable - he'll be such a andsome chap as he gets bigger...... Now if only Otis had stayed that size - matching ears and innocent expressions!

Nyki
02-03-2005, 08:02 PM

Nyki - you and I are going to have to get some seriou security for our ickle rabbits!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Already in hand, I've booked Spooky in for some bunny Karate lessons. :lol: :lol: Be very afraid !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romy you'd better be extra careful, Amanda lives alot nearer to you. That's all the clues you're going to get too, Amanda !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BinkyBun
02-03-2005, 08:10 PM

Already in hand, I've booked Spooky in for some bunny Karate lessons. :lol: :lol: Be very afraid !!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romy you'd better be extra careful, Amanda lives alot nearer to you. That's all the clues you're going to get too, Amanda !!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

EEeekkk :shock: Right I'm booking Darcy in for some rabbit karate lessons too!!! :lol: :lol: