• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My New Baby - Spooky

Nyki

Warren Scout
Introducing “Spooky” my new little French Lop. He is 10 weeks old and very cheeky. The reason for his name is that a while ago I saw a beautiful French Lop but because I hesitated I missed it. At the time I took a photograph and when I compare the photo with my new baby it's spooky how much alike they are. :shock:

He has been with us since Friday night and by Saturday night he was using his litter tray, we couldn’t believe it. Clever as well as gorgeous, what a lucky bunny Mummy!! :D

Here is a photo, if you want to see more you can go to:
http://nyki.fotopic.net/c445219.html

y7a8gz.jpg

Doesn't he just make you melt!! :love:

PS. A special thank you to BunnyHugger!! :wink:

sarsimp said:
What a stunner! Do u think he will be as angelic as he looks?! :wink:

Not from what I've seen so far :angel:. But with that little face, he will be forgiven for almost anything!! :D

Nyki said:
sarsimp said:

Not from what I've seen so far :angel:. But with that little face, he will be forgiven for almost anything!! :D

:lol: :lol: Well I've a feelin we may be hearing more bunnytales of Spooky and what he gets up to - so we'll just see eh just how much Forgiveness your gonna need gal!! :lol: :lol: - But I do agree he is an absolute bosta you lucky girl :wink:

PS - I LOOOOOOOOVE your nibbling bunny Sig - Real Cool :)

OMG!! :shock: The sheer amount of cuteness has just well and truly smacked me in the chops!! That is one TOTALLY cute little rabbit !! U'll have to change your sig so that all 3 are chomping away at once now!! :lol:

Nyki said:
sarsimp said:

Ooooh he is just so stunning!!!! Believe me you will never be able to get mad at that ickle face.....even when he chews through your curtains...i speak from experience!!! :oops: :lol: :lol:

Lol, 50 odd bunnies and she still wants to bunny nap :shock: I guess that means no hope at all for the rest of us :lol:

He's gorgeous!

Tam

Back