• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Barney

Here are 2 pictures of Barney my lovely french lop, he will give you his paw and give you a kiss, and play with you. I don't know what I'd do with out him, he seriously is a baby, he was neglected at 6 weeks old and we got him at 8 weeks, he has nine lives too, he has had
1.) Phnew Monia (sp?)
2.) Chest Infection
3.) Blood Clot
4.) exma (sp?) can't even attempt to spell that one
5.) Chest infection
6.) Blood Clot
7.) Exma

he has 2 lives left, he gets treated at the vets and the vet thinks he was the runt of the litter and will outlive anyone cause he has been so close to death 5 times

anyway here he is
babzie.jpg

BarneykissenKylie.jpg

I think the runt of the litters usually do tend to outlive the others, my old guinea pig Ross was the runt, he had all sorts wrong with him, and had 3 op's to remove cysts, he was born with catarachts, he had 2 dental op's and also had excema! He lived until he was nearly 5 - which is quite an age for a PAH pig!! :shock: :D

Aww blimey - this could end up being the bunny with nine lives rather than the cat then eh!! - he looks absolutely lovely though - such a munchable bunny and well loved by sounds of things.

Lovely pickies.

Yeah he has been through it, and I love him to bits, I've just had a play fight with him lol, he's here now and says Hiya to everyone lol.

Hiya all, I got a new bunny today.

She's a dwarf lion head and called kiara,

shes all black

and I tried 2 get pics but she just looks weired just a black fluff :'( she's 6 weeks old and sooooooooo cute.

I will make the camera like her cause she deserves to be up here

xxPinkGurliexx said:
Hiya all, I got a new bunny today.

She's a dwarf lion head and called kiara,

shes all black

and I tried 2 get pics but she just looks weired just a black fluff :'( she's 6 weeks old and sooooooooo cute.

I will make the camera like her cause she deserves to be up here

aww ur bunny is lovely and cant wait to see a pic of ur lionhead lop, and what a g8 name u called her, kiara, i have bunny called that and her brother is called kovu
becky

OMG are you a Lion King fan?????? OMG I am the biggest one ever, when Kiara has babies we are gonna name them all out of the lion king haha.

and I love the name 2

and Kovu, it rocks, can I c a pic of ur rabbits please?

Sorry you all can't see pics I c hanged link... here

babzie.jpg
BarneykissenKylie.jpg

Dideen, Simba is so cute, go on my Kiara topic you can see her I managed to get a pic of her.

Back