• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

home needed for bonded pair of lops

baza

Young Bun
i have a 3 year old small male black lop and a 5 year old medium female orange one, they are both used to having the run of my house and garden, they seem to shy away from the cold and like snuggling up together indoors. They are litter trained, very friendly,like being handled, have had all the jabs and have been spayed and neutred. I need to find good homes for them as my husband is about to go to iraq :cry: and i have been told i am going at end of april :( , (we are military) both of us are going for approx 6 months each. We have had this 'going away' problem for the last few years but we have always managed to juggle the bunnys. for some time i have felt it unfair on the bunnys but didnt want to let them go, but i think i need to stop thinking of me and think of them, so if anyone out there can give them a good forever home i wud be grateful, i would be prepared to drive them to anywhere in the country, but would ask for updates and possibly a couple of piccis every now and then. if anyone wants photos i can email em to you i just cant figure out how to attach them to this post.

Think you are doing the right thing in re-homing them, my Ralf (formerly known as Captain) came from a military family at Catterick. They got posted overseas, and had to give him up. He is a very happy spoilt bunny now and was definately a house rabbit before I got him! :lol:

i know im doing the right thing, but ive had house bunnys now for the last 8 years, house isnt gonna feel the same :cry: i mean carpets without a few holes in are soooooooooo over-rated!!!

havent yet put them on RR but i wil do this evening.

Hello Baza :wave:

If you can manage to load picture on rabbit rehome, someone can copy it to put up on here :wink: :D

Just for anyone reading this who maybe interested, what area are you hoping to rehome in :?:

Sorry Baza, meant to add, I wish you both luck in Iraq, our thoughts will be with you as they are with everyone in the military who is away from there familys at the moment :)

Denny said:
Sorry Baza, meant to add, I wish you both luck in Iraq, our thoughts will be with you as they are with everyone in the military who is away from there familys at the moment :)

Same thoughts from me, sorry forgot to say earlier.

re home any where in between lands end and john o'groats :wink: I am willing to drive them anywhere in the country to a forever home. I live in oxford, but have lived in germany before and regularly used to drive from germany to oxford every friday and then back to germany every sunday/monday to visit husband. so driving is no problem, no journey is too great for my beloved buns. :cry:

could you not rehome on a temp. basic and have them back when you come back or do you keep getting posted out long hawl, the reason i ask is that you have coped up until now?

Eve x

yes wev managed to cope but it hasnt been ideal for the poor buns. Cos the army is over stretched at the moment we are away so much, even if its not on 6 month tours its away on exercise for weeks at a time. I can usually get people in to feed and water them, but they do like cuddles and human company.............They sulk if they dont get cuddles. :wink:

to any computer whizzes out there.
i am so useless when it comes to computers, im trying to get some photos of my buns put onto this forum, ive now registered with photobucket,(the basic registration) and ive managed to get somephotos into by photobucket file but i dont know how to move them from that website to this one, ive tried pressing all the various buttons........stop laughing...... but nothing seems to be getting me any nearer to completing the task. Do i need to upgrade my account?? im such a dumb ass!!!!! :roll:

They sound lovely, I hope you manage to sort them out. I notice that you have a couple of people pming you, so hopefully, one of them will be interested.
Good luck in Iraq.

baza said:
to any computer whizzes out there.
i am so useless when it comes to computers, im trying to get some photos of my buns put onto this forum, ive now registered with photobucket,(the basic registration) and ive managed to get somephotos into by photobucket file but i dont know how to move them from that website to this one, ive tried pressing all the various buttons........stop laughing...... but nothing seems to be getting me any nearer to completing the task. Do i need to upgrade my account?? im such a dumb ass!!!!! :roll:

hi there when you are gonna make a post on this topic, press reply to topic, they get up the photobucket site, have the two pages on the screen
then all you do is cut, copy and paste the img code to the topics,,,, does that make sense?

eve x pm me if you need more help

Back