• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blondie, Boozers and Caramac!

sarsimp

Mama Doe
Just a few more pics-hope I'm not boring you all! Good job its a digi camera or would cost a fortune in film! :roll:

Beautiful Blondie posing! (Little tart!)

bunsafteracleanup016.jpg

A couple of old boozers!

bunsafteracleanup023.jpg

Ah..little Caramac in the wood!

bunsafteracleanup037.jpg

OMG!!! I'm in love with Blondie!!!! Where do you live again??? :lol: :lol: lock those doors you could be a victim of bunny napping with those cute ickle bunsters!!! :wink: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for all the lovely comments! :D
Is there a pic of Simba then Diddeen? He looks so gorgeous from the little pic-would love to see a LARGE one! :wink:

Theres loads of photos of simba on this forum :lol: He likes to pose.
His story page is probably on about page 4 of this section.. theres also plenty within the chat section.. one fairly recently saying he will be neutered friday.
If you cant find em let me know cos i have hundreds more :lol: In fact they are all here
http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/diddeenuk/album?.dir=64a4
Hopefully thats the right link

Hi Diddeen!! Really enjoyed those photos, he was a titch when you first got him wasnt he, and the ears just got higher and higher!! Loved that one of him with shaun the sheep!! :lol: :lol:

Oh Diddeen he is gorgeous! Polly (the mum) is very large and I think x with a dutch but I was wondering about the ears-I thought she had some lop in her but they are the same as Simbas! I love them and Polly's work totally independently of each other and one is always slightly lower than the other :lol:

Back