• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heat Magazine

Delphinum

Warren Scout
Since we're applauding anti-fur places, I'd like to say that Heat magazine has been great concerning the latest fur fad.
I bought Vogue at Christmas just as a change and to get some party outfit ideas and was horrified at the amount of fur in it. Fox stoles, rabbit fur jackets... it made me want to clean myself with bleach for buying such a horrible magazine. It also made me want to shake these stupid people by the necks for being so inconsiderate and vile.
Heat on the other hand, have remained anti-fur throughout, chastising many celebs for their choice of fur clothing. Well done to them and at least I have a little faith in the media for now.

Yes good point! Well done Heat! There is no need for real fur except on the little animals themselves! xxx :D

Heat magazine.

Well done deliphineum & heat magazine, I do blame these glossy mags for publishing vile pictures of Z list celebs wearing disgusting FUR "things"as others see these pics & think that they should be wearing them as well . It just needs a few people to stand up & say that FUR IS MURDER & perhaps this trade will be stopped.

Back