• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jennifers grand day out

Betty

Alpha Buck
Started letting the baby bunnies outside into my "bunny proof" garden.

Went to get them all in tonight, no sign of Jennifer. On closer inspection a little bunny tail was hopping round my next door neigbours garden!

Jennifer had managed to squeeze under a tiny winy gap were the fence post is.

Never been so pleased to get a baby bunny back, lucky no cats or dogs around here.

Baby bunny garden days will only be permitted after carefully crawling around the garden on my hands and knees looking for escape roots.

I am a bad bunny mother :(

No your not!!! i remember when i let smokey out in the big part of the garden i left himfor just a second and i caught him nibbing at the wire fencing that seperates our garden to next doors!!! :shock: just a couple of more bites and he would have gotten in!!! they have two entire females as well !!! :shock:

You are a great bunny mummy!!! Rabbits have a way of finding nooks (or just creating them themselves!! :roll: ) bless em!! They love to make us worry!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aawww bless.. dont blame yaself.. Im always amazed at what teenyweeny gaps simba manages to squeeze himself through.
They are gorgeous babies!

you sound a great bunny mommy don't be so hard on yourself, Jennifer is obviously going to be a little tinker :D

no grass in my garden, could be why she escaped, grass is definately greener on the other side round here :lol:

Betty

Back