• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking for a rabbit

i i am nearly 16 and have always wanted a rabbit since i was young but was never allowed one now due to my parents break up 5 years ago my farther has now said i can have one. im looking for any one that can give away a rabbit to a loving home and/or any essentials needed. please any one who can help get back to me
thanks very much

How lovely that you are thinking of getting a bunny. I am sure you have already done all your research! :D

Well, you have a couple of options really: ideally you would take on two bunnies as they do need company. If you are allowed only one, then I would try to find one that is on its own by choice - in other words an unsociable one... 8) (Unsociable with rabbits, not people... :wink: )

Have you tried to go through the Rabbit Rehome website yet to see whether any bunnies are in your area?

Good luck in finding the perfect match, be it one or two!

thanks very much
yes i have done a lot of research ever since i was young. mother did not like rabbits so never allowed one
i am in process of using rabbitrehome

thanks lot for help

you will find loads info on here!!!!

there ar plenty of lovely looking bunnies on rabbit rehome i do hope you find one or two for you!!! :D

And welcome to the forum

Hiya, are you seeking a House rabbit or a rabbit that will be kept outdoors?

Do you have a breed of bunny in mind?

Where will you keep him/ her, do you have a hutch, or somewhere indoors you could rabbit proof?

i will keep either indoors or outdoors
i dont have any type of rabbit in mind
do not have hutch or anything yet but once found rabbit will be purcasing or any help give will be much appreciated

I've just emailed you the contact for a rescue near you. Jane (the owner) can't post on the forum but would be happy to help :)

Tam

Back