• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Let me out!!!!!!!!!!

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
"Well....................... what'ya waitin' for?"

opendoor.jpg

OOoooooooooooohhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous!!!! I wouldn't mess with him - he looks tough!! :lol: :lol: :lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

aaaawwww Lynda, snowball is lovely, I can see why Jim did not want her coming down to us with Bear on tuesday :wink:
I must say I am green with envy at the sight of all that snow in the photo background, that does it :shock: .I am moving to Scotland, have always be drawn to living in the Highlands, and now I know why :p :lol:
Plus the fact some of my most special friends are all Scots.. :wink: :D

Give Snowball a snuggle from me, she is a poppet.
But the biggest snuggle goes to Bear, hope to see him very soon, if poor Jim is not snowed in! :? :shock:

Aaaaaw, Sna'ba'!!!! :D How lovely to see her!!! She is gorrrgeous!!!!

And I cannot wait to see Mr. Bear either, in fact I would not dream of visiting Adele and David until he comes!!!! :lol: OK OK so they don't want me anyway but they want my newspapers!!!! :oops:

ooh - the lovely miss snowba :D

That is the look she had when Pie was strutting (well hopping) his stuff in front of her :lol: :lol:

She is just a lovely bun......

lol PAm

Lynn said:
:oops: :oops: :oops: I thought it was Fast Eddie !!

Sna'ba would be mortified that I mistook her for a buck :?

:shock: Wait til I tell her!!! I think you need to go on one of our CARROT familiarisation courses soon :wink:

Back