• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beatrix video

OOoh very high-tec. I had to join their site to try and view your video but I have to be added as you friend to see it! I've sent a request to you so hopefully you should get it soon!! xxx :D

:lol: , How do I add someone on as a friend, it's a bit hard this. I will try and work it out :D

Oh My God, I think I did it, :lol: you are going to think the vid is pants now after all that :D

I'm really naff at these things....just got an email saying you had approved me as a friend and then when I tried to open it up again it refused saying that I wasn't approved...I must be doing something wrong!! pooey!! :lol:

Awwww ............ Betrix! Betrix! ............. she's gorgeous Tree

I was watching it and had the volume up quite loud............ it silenced the office! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nobody knew where the voice was coming from :lol: :lol:

Ha ha, this was far too complicated for me :oops: , it said I approved you. I will have to find an easier site to upload my vids on.

bunnyhuggger said:
Awwww ............ Betrix! Betrix! ............. she's gorgeous Tree

I was watching it and had the volume up quite loud............ it silenced the office! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nobody knew where the voice was coming from :lol: :lol:

Oh My God, did it work :shock: :lol: that was me sounding stupid.

It was so funny Tree, you should have seen everyone's faces! I'm still giggling :lol: Do another one, that was fun seeing Beatrix!

urrm.......Bunnyhugger was it not you that said a short while ago that we needed to go to Rabbitoholics Anonymous and that you didn't sit there all day looking at bunny pictures?

no you sit there watching bunny video's too :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

bunnyhuggger said:
It was so funny Tree, you should have seen everyone's faces! I'm still giggling :lol: Do another one, that was fun seeing Beatrix!

I've got quite a lot on my phone, I will put them on, although it wil take me a while it took me nearly all day to do that.

BirdieBun said:
urrm.......Bunnyhugger was it not you that said a short while ago that we needed to go to Rabbitoholics Anonymous and that you didn't sit there all day looking at bunny pictures?

no you sit there watching bunny video's too :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

:shock: :oops: rumbled :roll:

ooooh I'm going to have to wait till I get home to see it - I think they've blocked it as I still can't view it!! poo!! What do they think I'm here for...to work! :shock: :lol:

awwwwwww that was lovely :wink: :D , my speker was on loud to make me jump :lol: :lol: :lol: lol as most vidios r silent lol
becky

Back