• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you Rabbit Rehome

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
We started advetising our rabbits on rabbit rehome a few months ago and we got a wonderful response.

Rspca Medway West Branch, Small animl centre, although we can have in over 50+ rabbits in at any one time, we are only a small branch.

Smudge.jpg
Smudge1.jpg

This is Smudge, he was one of the 1st rabbits rehomed thanks to rabbit rehome and we have rehomed alot more since.

Thanks Rabbit Rehome

Smudge has just sent a e mail & some picture I thought id share wit you all.

Dear friends

I though you might like to see a couple of the pictures my new family have taken of me - not bad I thought; definitely caught my good side.

I'm really enjoying myself, but I can't understand why, whenever I try to rearrange the furniture with my teeth, I get sent back to my room!!

It's taken me a little while to settle in with all the new smells, and it's quite warm here too. I think they may have taken me to another, warmer climate, although the clear holes in the wall show white flakes falling - can't understand it.

It's most frustrating too - I spend all day filling my litter tray, and the female comes in with a shovel and plastic bag and takes it all away!

Still, must go now - I have a carrot and a cauliflower leaf to demolish.

Keep your chins up; I'm sure you will all find good homes soon.

Much love

Smudge

I'm glad my new family saw me on rabbit rehome and decided to take me, I'm loving it

smudge2.jpg
smudge3.jpg

Aww, thats lovely! I'm so glad Smudge is happy in his new home and that listing the bunnies is working :D :D

Tamsin

Awwww looks like little Smudge has landed on all four paws - How fab this little bunny and others are finding loving homes. :D

Back