• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Molly,Daisy,Rosie & Pepee New piccies added 22/02/05

iandb

Mama Doe
Molly, A right little terror. Running riot around the kitchen and annoying the hell out of the others. She is about 4 months now I think and soooo soft (Wife's words). Went against all her prinicples and got her from a Pets at home place. Had recently lost Daisy's sister and needed cheering up.

molly.JPG

Daisy, Not the best piccie. Netherland Dwarf. Probably eligable for her bus pass. Jet black with a silky smooth coat. Been poorly lately and had to go to the vets.

daisy.JPG

Rosie, Not sure what she is. Was found in some woodland by a person walking their dog. Bunnie just wandered over and started nudging the person for a cuddle and some attention. My wife got her from a Rabbit Rescue Centre (how we came across this site) in Bracknell. Had her for about 5 years, do not know real age but we are expecting a telegram from the queen some time soon. Not the best piccie, appears to have been squished a bit.

rosie1.JPG

Pepee, not ours looked after for a few weeks a while back. It is a Rex if that means any thing.

pepee.JPG

Welcome!

Are you sure Pepee is a rex as he (?) has very straight normal whiskers and looks a bit too hairy to be a rex?

Lovely bunnys!

Was it Sue in bracknell you got Rosie from?

Caz

Caz said:
Welcome!

Are you sure Pepee is a rex as he (?) has very straight normal whiskers and looks a bit too hairy to be a rex?

Lovely bunnys!

Caz

Not sure about Rex. May have misheard when my wife was talking
to her friend. Possibly a cross???

Where is Sue? I think she came from the Rescue based
at Warfield Park Mobile Home site. Rosie was around long
before me.

Ian

I agree with Caz, pepee loos like a chinchilla with some sort of lionhead in her/him (due to the tufts on her/his head). They are all adorable! :lol:

Welcome to you and the gorgeous buns :wave: . Poor Rosie alone in the woods at least she is in a loving home now. Hope Daisy is feeling better.

iandb said:
Caz said:
Welcome!

Lovely bunnys!

Caz

before me.

Ian

Sue runs Bracknell Rabbit Rescue and does live near Warfield Park - not sure if it is the same person though.

Ah so poor Rosie has to share her human with you now does she :lol: ;) !!

Caz

Thanks all for the welcome. Piccies from Last night

Hi all,

Some new piccies that were taken last night. Others are a bit old.

A couple of Molly

mollysofa.JPG

mollysofa2.JPG

A couple more of Daisy, hopefully these show her colour and coat a bit better. Appears to be better now. Spent a few days at the vets and apparently had cystitis . She was also not eating/drinking or going to the loo. Apparently the vet had to force feed & drink her for a few days.

daisysofa.JPG

daisysofa2.JPG

Rosie - The model bunnie (not). Unlike the other two she will sit there
and have her piccie taken. Probably too lazy to hop off.

How much wine do you two drink?

rosiebox.JPG

I'm watching you...

rosiekitchen.JPG

Can I have a sweet...
rosielap.JPG

This model lark is hard work...
rosiechilled.JPG

Ian.

Caz said:
iandb said:
Caz said:
Welcome!

Lovely bunnys!

Caz

before me.

Ian

Sue runs Bracknell Rabbit Rescue and does live near Warfield Park - not sure if it is the same person though.

Caz

Sounds like Sue to me... loads of house buns and a big golden retriever called Drifter.

By the way, don't take this the wrong way but is Rosie a bit overweight? She looks a bit rounder than a rabbit should be! If she is then I'm sure Bunnyhuggger can advise on diets as she's had a larger ladybun (Snowball)!

Nix said:
Caz said:
iandb said:
Caz said:
Welcome!

Lovely bunnys!

Caz

before me.

Ian

Caz

Sounds like Sue to me... loads of house buns and a big golden retriever called Drifter.

And the rest!! :lol: I was there the other day and there were four dogs and another in the utility room I didn't see - I belive two are fosters though. Cat, birds, chinchillas, fish - quite a menagerie ;) !

Caz

Back