• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maisie with her Daddy

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
This was taken on my phone on Friday night. She will actually lie on her back next to Bryn, she will stay there for hours and hours and goes off into a deep sleep, she is a proper cuddle bun. Although she get more attention then me, Bryn calls her "my little girl" :roll: Hmm trust me to win second place to a bunster. She is a proper Daddies girl.

MaisieandDaddy18022005001.jpg

If you look a liitle closer.
MaisieandDaddy18022005.jpg

How cute, and how relaxed :)

Can she give Rob lessons :wink: - it takes me ages to get him in that position when I want to clean his feet/check hocks, and I get an almighty thump when I put him back down :?

OOooooh shes gorgeous!!!! What a cute cuddly!!! I've never seen Darcy in that position - he will go on his side snoozing and sometimes with this legs in the air as if half way to being on his back but never actually on his back! xxxx :D

I think Buns' are sometimes at their cutest lying like that - I can get Otis for about 2 secs if he's been well fed, he's in a good mood and there's an R in the month etc, etc......

What a lovely bun, mine would never lay like that!! I love they way their back feet always tremble when they are laid like that! :lol:

Maisie is very sweet and pretty :D
It is great to capture these lovely moments on film, she looks very content curled up with her Human Daddy :wink: :D

Marlene said:
What a cutie pie...Sooooooo relaxed...and so is Dad :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have NEVER known a dad (or any male) to not know how to relax :shock: Unless anyone knows different :?: :lol: :lol:

Back