• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

SNOW BUNNY!! (Now snow-bunnies!!)

Kerri C

Mama Doe
Heres Ralf enjoying this morning's snow!!

PICT0053rdc.jpg

That's gorgeous :lol: :lol:

Has he been rolling in it?

I wish we would have some snow. We haven't had any yet this year :?

No, he just digs in it, and plunges his face into it!! I remember he loved it last year too and he had a right good play in it with my old lop Phoebe (who died in April 2004), but my new lop Poppy doesnt seem to think much of it!! :lol: Got to clean them out yet, so I'll be back out with the camcorder!! :lol:

Here are some more!!

If I sit here long enough will I look like a snowman?!
ralf0005rdc.jpg

Dont know what to make of all this white stuff!
poppy0009rdc.jpg

AAAAARRRRRRHHH!! Im scared - where have my ears gone??!!
poppy0008rdc.jpg

WEEEEEEEEEEE!! Quite good fun afterall!!
poppy0007rdc.jpg

Dandruff problem!
ralf0004rdc.jpg

Spot the ralf!
ralf0003rdc.jpg

I'd make a good agility bun!!
ralf0001rdc.jpg

poppy0005rdc.jpg

poppy0004rdc.jpg

poppy0003rdc.jpg

poppy0002rdc.jpg

poppy0001rdc.jpg

Cute or what!! :lol:

Ooooooh he's gorgeous!!!! What a little character!!! Bless him!! xxxxxx

I'm glad you get the camcorder out too....I'm always videoing Darcy (he loves it and even poses now) but all my mates tell me I'm crazy!! :oops:

burrrr cold paws all round :D They look like they are enjoying it, but looking at all that snow is making me feel cold :lol:

Betty

I know, my husband has just cleaned them out for me as still recovering from my op, and they wouldnt come out of the shed!! Ralf had enough and hopped up to the second level on his 2-tiered hutch - Chris said Ralf then did a great big boff too - just to add insult to injury!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

They certainly did enjoy themselves Nyki!! They were both shattered when they came in and Ralf laid flat out on his fluffy vet bed in the shed, and Poppy started cleaning those big whopping back feet!! :lol: :lol: It will have taken her all day just to clean 1 foot!! :lol: P.S I still laugh every time I see your bunnies chomping like that!! :lol:

wow, what wonderful photo's!!
No snow here, well a few showers (when I was out on school runs :? )but nothings settled.

Back