• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rspca Medway West - Cant Manger To Rehome our Baby Bunnies

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
At Rspca Medway West Branch, our small animal centre is having trouble re-homing our baby bunnies. All our advertising is getting homes for our older rabbits (which is wonderful), but now the babies are being left behind. We do not ask a fixed price, we ask for a donation. The babies have had their Myxi vaccinations.

We have two little bucks, cross lops who were born at the centre on the 7/11/04 and now have three bucks, white and black mixed breeds and one black mixed breed doe who were all born in Jan 2005 and were just signed over.

Can anyone offer them a home, the two cross lops must go as a pair.

ARNIEAZLAN.jpg
Alpha.jpg
Delta.jpg
Gamma.jpg
LittleBun.jpg

This isnt one of our rabbit. But we do have two rabbits in at the moment with half an ear missing. One's a beautiful Rex named Earless and the other is a little white Netherland Dwarf called Tidgy.

Sometimes the mother's lick them clean off after birth... other times it's injury related. I hope you can find some homes for those lovely bunnies, unfortunately we're too far away! :(

Earless lost her ear after her previous owner brought her and just stuck her in a pen with three other rabbits. Unfortuntley they fought and she was rushed into th clinic in a bit of a state and we were told to keep her. Now she has a phobia of other rabbits (understandable really), its such a shame we could of home her many times with other rabbits, but it wouldn't be fair on her. She is a lovely rabbit, she's got a coat of velvet. Someone viewed her and booked her, but never came back to collect her. Fingers crossed we will get a home for her soon.

Earless.jpg

I wish I could help, but I can not consider any more bunnies until mine are bonded and I wouldn't consider having any outside now, after hearing all the horrible stories :(

baby buns

Hi

you may see me again in the near future. im sorting out shed for my buns, and im hoping to have a bit of space left, so i can rehome some more.

really want offer tidgy a home!!! :love: :love:

and sandy is sorting out my hutch problem for me!!! x

your will have rabbits living in every room soon sam!!!1 :lol:

Its great to see rabbits getting new homes!!!

We've found a home for one of our baby bunnies. :D

Little Bun are only little girl was paired up with another rabbit on Saturday and I have had an update that they are snuggled up together and getting on fine :love:

Just need to find a home now for our five little boys :wink:

Back