• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Latest Darcy pics!!! xx

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, Darcy has grown a fair bit since I first joined....So here are his latest pics!! :D

Shortening mummy's curtains... :shock:

57405771.jpg

Relaxing....

f6fa48ac.jpg

You looking at me??

cfe2eda6.jpg

Ooooh its a hard life....

adf185dc.jpg

ORRR Romy!! I do love that one of him having a nibble at the curtain!! What a total cutie!! I have posted my pic on "putting names to faces", and also have my lop "poppy" up alongside my name now! Had to get my husband to show me, im useless! :lol:

awwwwwwww what a lovely bunny he looks like fun to be around a never a dull moment with him, love the 1st pic all he wanted to do was to help lol :lol: :lol: :lol:
becky

:lol: Thank you! You know you have it bad for your wabbit when you catch him chewing through your curtains, and your first reaction is to grab the camera cos he looks so cute!!! :oops: :lol:

Awww! Those are great pictures, he's adorable. Nevermind the curtains, I think you got the right instincts there... get the camera so we can have piccies!!! :lol:

He's adorable! And quite good at tailoring by the looks of things! I should get him to shorten my trousers for me!

Darcy is a French lop bunny. The lady I adopted him from said his colouring was Isabella. His mummy was totally white and his daddy an orange butterfly - both massive cuddlies so I can only guess how big Darcy will be fully grown!! :D

Darcy looks very cute and cheeeky with it. You have the right idea...grab the camera...get the super photo...get new curtains later :lol: :lol:

I have a friend called Margaret D'Arcy!!!!

Well me thinks we might need to start a Darcy Fan Club - he is just adorable and that Face - well he could get away with just about anythink with those looks! - What a Bute :wink:

Romy said:
Shortening mummy's curtains... :shock:

57405771.jpg

:shock: and such pretty curtains too! Just goes to show you have your priorities right Romy :wink: . After all, who could give a face like that a rollicking. He's adorable, he'd look lovverly alongside my Grace :wink:

Back