• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Adele...................

bunnyhuggger

Warren Veteran
What HAVE you let yourself in for :shock: ....................

bearhay.jpg

:roll:

:D :D :D :love:
a BEAUTIFUL BEAR thats what Lynda...oohh I cannot believe he will be here in two weeks time, he has to be the most talked about rabbit ever in our household :wink: I promise to take as good care of him as you have Lynda, he is credit to you, bless him :p :p :D :D :D

How old is he now??..he looks very much in his prime, truly adorable and it will be an honour and delight to have Bear come and live in our home :D :D

Adele, I really don't know how old he is as he's a rescue. He was found in a wire pet carrier at a local 'backyard' breeder's place. She'd been keeping him in that carrier all day every day and out in all weathers. The lady who rescued him got him for nothing, she took him straight to the vet to get his coat clipped off as it was so matted. She kept him for two weeks but couldn't cope with him so she brought him to us. He was covered in poo as she didn't know how to feed him properly. He was so frightened and stiff with fear. Jim decided he needed a strong name, and from that day on he has been known as Bear.

For those who don't know his story, I needed help, so I asked Adele (hey! that's when we met!). She put me right on his diet and he's been no trouble since.

Bear's back legs are deformed but it doesn't hinder him in any way at all. He's also got a screw tail, which is really cute!!!!! :lol:

Adele...Lynda's story about Bear's previous life is so sad...and now he is going to be with you!! lynda and Jim have done a wonderful job with him and now he is one very lucky baby!

What is Bear's story? I think I missed that. He looks such a happy little bunster now! Well done to you all !! xxx :D

awwww what a lovley bunny a friend of mine has a agouti angora just like bear, hers is called cheeky but bear seems so adorable good luck with him, i would love to have an angora but dont have the time to goom one :cry: :cry:
becky

Lynda, has Sna'ba been warned of Bears departure :roll: :roll:

Is she still talking to you - that Bear is one handsome chap :wink:

Lynn said:
Lynda, has Sna'ba been warned of Bears departure :roll: :roll:

Is she still talking to you - that Bear is one handsome chap :wink:

:D ...................................... no :shock: and yes .... for now.................

Is bear getting packed off on the train with his lunch box paddington bear style ?? Does he know which stop to get off?? :lol:

Back