• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can You Help us by Rehoming a Rabbit?

Rspca Medway

Warren Scout
Rspca Medway West Small Animal Centre is a small branch with many rabbits needing loving homes. We have 50+ rabbits in at the moment with a long waiting list of animals to come in.

We are based in Chatham, Kent and all our rabbits are Listed on the Rabbit Rehome main pages (http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/search.asp?ContID=624) this link shows all our rabbits.
All our rabbits are vaccinated against Myxi and most are also Vaccinated against Hvd. All we ask for is a donation.

You can contact us on 01634 681187 mon-sat 10am-12noon or e mail me (Amanda) at rspca_medway@blueyonder.co.uk.

bunnies

Awww look at this little fella, he is the sweetest thing ever

http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=2137

I should be coming in friday to have a look at chloe and jack, and really love tidgy aswell!!! :love:

Im sorting out transport at the mo as i cant drive, so i will phone in the next few days to arrange an appointment. Im currently having a few hutches made aswell. is it ok to reserve the buns?? i can pick them up as soon as the hutches have been delivered.

If this is amanda then i have already contacted you about the situation. i will call in the next few days!

hope all the bunnies are fine

speak to you soon

sam xx

Following on from missblondebunny, I am interested in Eddy and Chompers. It may be possible I could pick her up and come with her to have a look, are they still available??

fudgeanddominic.jpg

Cuddles.jpg

P.S. I just can't seem to get these photos the same size!!!

Sandy

bunnies

ive just emailed sandy about friday and she may be able to pick me up, so expect a visit from us sometime on friday, and we will call to confirm as well, as its not yet definate!!

sam xx

Yay! bunnies getting happy homes!!

Ooh Missblondebunny....I'm always willing to help you with Scampie :love: if he needs a long weeked here.... promise to let him come back..cough cough!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ooooooohhhhhhhh i love Lily :love: :love: :love:

Hans looks nice too and Earless shame she doesn't like other rabbits!!!

Lily is beautiful, she's like velvet and loves a cuddle. She only came in Saturday and I've got to admit I nearly brought here home with me, it surprised me, i like Rexes but they are not one of my favourite breeds of rabbit, but she is gorgeous. :rabbit2:

Lily.jpg

I've always wanted a rex and a enlisgh lop, but unfortunetly, the buns that needed homes at the time when I were taking in mine were a different breed, but I wouldn't swap any of mine for the world. Oh well maybe one day.

i will wait and see if i get once my shed is up (And smokey is done) before i even think about getting more. :)

I went with my daughter to see the buns today, it is soooooo difficult to choose. :?:

We think we have decided, but keep changing our minds, however,

I am extremely impressed at the set up there and would recommend anyone who can to either adopt a bun or give them a donation. We really do need to keep wonderful centres like this going, they do such a good job!!

If I didn't live one hour away, I would be there every day!!!!

Beautiful bunnies, please help if you can.

Sandy

:wave: Hi Sandy,

Thanks for putting on that lovely message it means a lot. :D We are only a small centre and it means so much to us that people are willing to travel like you did to rehome a bunny. I'm glad you like our little set up, sometime its hard to fit in all the rabbits, but we just cant say no, to any unwanted bunnies. :bunny:

Thanks for the support.

I hope you will be happy with whatever bunny you choose :D

Rspca Medway said:
Lily is beautiful, she's like velvet and loves a cuddle. She only came in Saturday and I've got to admit I nearly brought here home with me, it surprised me, i like Rexes but they are not one of my favourite breeds of rabbit, but she is gorgeous. :rabbit2:

Lily.jpg
OMG :love:
That rex is beautifull rexes are my favourite bunny i have 3!!!

We have another Rex in called Earless. She was attacked by 3 other rabbits and lost her half her ear. She is beautiful aswell.

Earless.jpg

Many thanks to rabbits united, 3 of our rabbits found new homes at the weekend to 2 people who use the forum, plus another rabbit went to someone who found us on rabbit rehome. I'm sure your be seeing pictures of blondebunny's and sandylondon new additions of them settling in to their new home soon.

I know blondebunny has already got pictures of Jack on here and his settling in well. :D

I just want to thank Sam & Sandy for there support to our branch and traveling the hour journey to get to us. :wink:

Amanda :wink:

awww

Thats ok

i have wanted Jack from the first time i saw him, im so pleased to have him and he is such a happy and relaxed bunny.

ive tried him with some herbs, and he loves them!!

Back