• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bed time

Rexy bexy

Mama Doe
ok mommy im ready for my bed time story, might i suggest peter rabbit ,thats my favorite
fjinbed.jpg

becky

aaawwwww Becky, that has to be one of the most gorgeous bunny photos I have ever seen :p and believe you me, I have seen a fair selection of bunnies captured on film :wink:
How did you get your bunny to sit so still? he / she looks very placid and cuddly :D

:shock: Is he a standard or mini? otter or castor? (can't tell from the photo)

He's so adorable! Does he trance easily? Bo won't at all... :evil:

he seemed to lie down quite easily (so does his daughter), he is very cuddly and placid but is still a bit nevous as when i go to stroke him in his hutch, he sort of hides in the corner
he is a chocolate otter mini rex i do find some of the rexes hard to get in there back there more of the inquisite type that dont like to sit still but others r very layed bk
becky

He's just so cute there! I am very fond of rex breeds because of our mini-rex, Bo. I love all bunnies, tho!

My daughter and her friend just came through and loved him also! What is his name?

Oh becky - he is sooooooooo lovely - you could sing him a lulaby - how about "Bright Eyes" - although you might need a box of tissues next to you if you try that one :lol: :lol: - Bostin Picky

That is such a cute picture! My buns would have ripped that pillow and blanket to shreds before I could have even thought about taking a pic like that! Little devils!

That is a WONDERFUL picture - absolutely fantastic :D Some of mine like my bed - but they like to jump all over it and make a mess :roll: but your bun is a real cutey :D

Becky...this is just the sweetest ....sweetest....scrummiest....delicious.....bunny I have ever seen...I think you must seriously lock your house up securely as I think there might be some bunny nappers going about

dogandhearts.gif

Watch your back

dogandhearts.gif

shed is all locked up lol so no bunny thife can get in :lol: :lol: :lol:
hummm a lulaby never thought of that, might try that lol the next pic u will see will him asleep in bed but somehow i dont think my singing would have that affect lol best him listen to a cd lol :lol:
thanx for the lovely comments must admit he is a cuddly bunny compared to the rest and my mom shows him in the pet section at shows and got best adult pat and 2nd in the pet challenge last wkend (gets mom involed in showing side lol)
becky

Rexy bexy said:
his name is flapjack, my friend named him lol
i too love rexes 8)
becky

That's a cute name! I love hearing some unusual names for animals.

I had a cat one time named Petey. He brought a little girl friend home one day and we named her Repete. :lol:

We didn't think anything of it after a bit and others would say "WHAT is it's name????" lol

Back