• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little grey rabbit

Betty

Alpha Buck
Here he is

P2160014.jpg

P2190015.jpg

Isn't he the sweetest baby bunny in the world! So cute I have a list of people dying to give him a home..... Well no can do, he's my little grey rabbit.

Yes much thought and pulling at heart strings, I can't let him go. Little grey rabbit is staying with me :bunny: :thumb:

Betty

ORRRRR!! Is he a netherland dwarf? I had 3 netherland dwarf's when I was about 13, and my female had 4 babies (I kept 2!) and one of them looked identical to that photo!! I'll try to get my husband to scan the photo in so you can see what I mean! They were cuties all right!! :lol:

Yes he is, he's one of four babies. He's the smallest and I just can't bring myself to let him go. :love:

I have mum and Dad as well

Betty

Awww Betty I can quite see why - absolutely lovely - they do tug at your heart strings don't they but nice to know this little bunster will have a loving home with you. :wink:

he looks from the photo to be chocolate fox or could be a blue fox have u any other close up pics???? but he is a little darling
becky

Same as me, I had mum, dad (and mums sister) and I kept 2 of the babies! At the time I was only 13, and my mum said I was only allowed to keep 1, but I ended up keeping 2 (one pure white one like the dad, and one identical to yours which I named HOBO!) I remember crying for ages in my bedroom cos I didnt want to part with any of them, and my mum gave in and said I could keep Hobo too. :D (I wouldnt even let the others go to people I didnt know, one went to my mums best friend, and the other to my uncle! - So I kept in contact with them all the time). I really miss all the bunnies I've lost over the years, there are so many, but I will always remember each and every one of them! :)

Betty said:
Here he is

P2160014.jpg

P2190015.jpg

Isn't he the sweetest baby bunny in the world! So cute I have a list of people dying to give him a home..... Well no can do, he's my little grey rabbit.

Yes much thought and pulling at heart strings, I can't let him go. Little grey rabbit is staying with me :bunny: :thumb:

Betty

:shock: I love him. Who is he? a kit from your bunnies?

Betty said:
Yes he is, he's one of four babies. He's the smallest and I just can't bring myself to let him go. :love:

I have mum and Dad as well

Betty

I just saw this...

He's gorgeous! I could not let him go either. Have you given him a name?

When I was little [long time ago :lol: ] I had a book by Alison Uttley called Little grey rabbit, loved the book, love the bunny, so he is "little grey rabbit". I know :shock: But it suits him :D

Betty

its look like u have a chocolate fox there in time he should get darker i have a choc otter mini rex that is similar but is older so is darker
flapjack.jpg

becky

Betty said:
When I was little [long time ago :lol: ] I had a book by Alison Uttley called Little grey rabbit, loved the book, love the bunny, so he is "little grey rabbit". I know :shock: But it suits him :D

Betty

That's great! I was going to tell you that I knew someone who named their son Greyson! LOL!

Little Grey rabbit is a fine name for him!

I really wish I could kiss his nose! :x

ORRR more cutie baby pics!! Yes, he is the double of my baby buns that I had when I was 13. I will get them scanned tmrw - going to bed now, its midnight and im shattered!! :lol:

Back