• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My furry friends

lanna21974

New Kit
Where to start....LOL

My Holland Lops

Jacob
JACOB21305ED.jpg

Zoey
zoe120053ed.jpg

Jewel
JEWEL12405ED.jpg

Shelton
shelton26052ed.jpg

Abby
ABBY12504ED.jpg

My Netherland Dwarfs

Bossy
BOSSY21205ED.jpg

Chloe
chloepullingfur2edited.jpg

Chloe and baby (Angel)
ANGEL214054ED.jpg

Cole
COLE21205ED.jpg

My Pet Bunnies

Sweet Pea
PC040006.jpg

The 9 babies (Sorry this was the latest pic of all of them together. I didnt want to post 9 different pics.Theyre a little older than this now.)
SPK125058ED.jpg

That's my babies. :)

SLRabbits said:
Jacob is getting so big! You bettere lock up that barn tight, because I am coming to steal him!! :p

I'll meet you there. I'm thinking that moulting can't last forever!!

"Here Jacob...I got craisins..."

:twisted:

Ahaha, well he is still irresistable! Ack.. I am dreading the molts I know are coming- Anemone just started today, and I have a feeling the others won't be slow to follow. xD

Am I right in thinking holland lops are what we refer to as dwarf lops in the UK, or are they mini lops (the next size down)?

They are all very cute :D

Tamsin said:
Am I right in thinking holland lops are what we refer to as dwarf lops in the UK, or are they mini lops (the next size down)?

They are all very cute :D

Thanks... :) ...I think our Holland lops would be your Dwarf lops. Holland lops are the smallest lops we have here weighing in at 4 lbs full grown.

Our mini lops weigh in at 5 1/2 lbs full grown.

Nope, I think hollands must be our mini's then as here dwarf lops are bigger than mini lops! Just a little confusing. In size order (from little to big) it goes Mini Lop, Dwarf Lop, German Lop, French Lop. The dwarfs aren't dwarf at at all (well only in comparision to french lops) there a medium sized bunny which confuses alot of people when their baby bunny grows into a big one :shock:

I tell you what how about popping a few in the post, definately Jacob and I'll compare them ;)

Tam

LOL....Not a chance!!!

Jacob is my baby...and Ive been defending him from would be bunny nappers for a while now. Not gonna let him go that easliy. :p

Our lops.....

Holland...4lbs
Mini.......51/2 lbs
English...9lbs and up
French...10lbs and up

We dont have a dwarf lop or a German lop.

Hiya, Here is what I understand it to be...

Holland = our mini
Mini = our dwarf

I know for definite that in the USA they call minis Holland Lops, just not sure about their mini, I guess our Dwarf lop.

Rachel

ps. zoe is adorable! :love:

We have English too, forgot about them. Those aren't so common have giant droopy ears :oops:

Hiya Lanna - they are all fab bunnies and sooooo cute - I bet you never have a dull moment with this bunster bunch :lol: :wink:

hi,
the bunnies are fab, do u show urs??????
hears a mini cash but not a good photo of him , he looks alot better now
monty.jpg

heres a mini lop but she isnt a brill example
faye.jpg

Rexy bexy said:
hi,
the bunnies are fab, do u show urs??????
hears a mini cash but not a good photo of him , he looks alot better now
monty.jpg

heres a mini lop but she isnt a brill example
faye.jpg

Thanks...We do show our buns. My hollands just reached the right weight to show. We're going to show them in our state show next month.

My nethies do well on the show table. The last show we attended...Cole got Best Opposite Sex Variety and another bun we just sold got Best of Breed. Bossy won BOSV in the only show he's been to.

Lanna

Back