PDA

View Full Version : Storage cubes

LurcherGirl
18-02-2005, 10:22 PM
I have got four boxes of storage cube thingies, which I bought from ebay. They are new, only half a pack of them used for a few days (not for animals, so no wear at all). I paid 32 quid for them (including the postage). Anyone that wants them (pick up from South Norwood/near Croydon) can have them for 30 pounds!

Vera

Marigold
23-02-2005, 10:25 AM
Sorry for going quiet on you about that! :oops:
Just moved house :roll:
Is it possible for you to weigh them? Cos parcelforce isn't toooo expensive and it might be better than petrol costs etc?

LurcherGirl
23-02-2005, 11:52 AM
I can weigh them, but they are very heavy. Can find out whether a courier does it cheaper? But to be honest, you would then be better off buying them from ebay for example - it would be cheaper for you. In the 32 that I paid, there were 12 postage already in it... you'd end up paying it twice if you buy mine... :cry:

Vera

Marigold
23-02-2005, 12:00 PM
Oh... I can't see any on eBay anymore. Nevermind then, thanks for letting me know :)

LurcherGirl
23-02-2005, 12:09 PM
You are still welcome to have them, postage would probably be around 10... :) I just wanted to make sure you were aware as I didn't want to rip you (or anyone else) off ... :oops:

Delphinum
23-02-2005, 01:27 PM
B&Q also do them, I think 6 for 11.99, if that's easier for you.

bunnylove
23-02-2005, 01:32 PM
I can weigh them, but they are very heavy. Can find out whether a courier does it cheaper? But to be honest, you would then be better off buying them from ebay for example - it would be cheaper for you. In the 32 that I paid, there were 12 postage already in it... you'd end up paying it twice if you buy mine... :cry:

Vera

that guy no longer sells them, i did ask!

emmalouise
23-02-2005, 01:52 PM
The B&Q ones are really good, although I don't think as large or hardwearing as the ones from ebay. I bought them for Benji and they're great - esp as a travel run for when we stay ay my parents - although the connectors are starting to wear out after using them about 6 times! Em