• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Storage cubes

LurcherGirl

Mama Doe
I have got four boxes of storage cube thingies, which I bought from ebay. They are new, only half a pack of them used for a few days (not for animals, so no wear at all). I paid 32 quid for them (including the postage). Anyone that wants them (pick up from South Norwood/near Croydon) can have them for 30 pounds!

Vera

Sorry for going quiet on you about that! :oops:
Just moved house :roll:
Is it possible for you to weigh them? Cos parcelforce isn't toooo expensive and it might be better than petrol costs etc?

I can weigh them, but they are very heavy. Can find out whether a courier does it cheaper? But to be honest, you would then be better off buying them from ebay for example - it would be cheaper for you. In the £32 that I paid, there were £12 postage already in it... you'd end up paying it twice if you buy mine... :cry:

Vera

You are still welcome to have them, postage would probably be around £10... :) I just wanted to make sure you were aware as I didn't want to rip you (or anyone else) off ... :oops:

LurcherGirl said:
I can weigh them, but they are very heavy. Can find out whether a courier does it cheaper? But to be honest, you would then be better off buying them from ebay for example - it would be cheaper for you. In the £32 that I paid, there were £12 postage already in it... you'd end up paying it twice if you buy mine... :cry:

Vera

that guy no longer sells them, i did ask!

The B&Q ones are really good, although I don't think as large or hardwearing as the ones from ebay. I bought them for Benji and they're great - esp as a travel run for when we stay ay my parents - although the connectors are starting to wear out after using them about 6 times! Em

Back