• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New photos

Caz

Mama Doe
Thought I'd share some photos of the bunnies coping with the mess our current building works have caused.

Cosmos and Violet have been attempting to get their exercise in the hall and study on my week off (under my supervision while I am on the computer). The digicam is by the computer so I got these snaps and thought I would share them.

Before any one says anything - he didn't eat any of the plant - much to his disgust he was whisked away before he could get a good mouthful!

NaughtyCosmos.jpg

Cosmosmountaineer.jpg

And finally a woman who knows how to keep her man in his place...sit on his head of course!! The flash didn't work properly so I had to lighten it on the PC.

BunnyWrestling.jpg

Caz

Zeus demonstrating his jumping ability! We used to have a door there - hubby tells me as soon as the new ones arrive I can have a door back again. Zeus could open the old door (as long as it wasn't shut firmly - the catch was loose), but this wood presents even less problems! I admit to take this photo I bribed him with carrots as I never have the camera when he does it by himself.

Zeusjump.jpg

I missed the bit where he was over it as the camera wasn't fast enough.

Here is my lonely male GP - there is food in the bowl ok he was due a hay top up but he really manages to make me look like I'm starving him!

Gizmo.jpg

He was due to be done and pick himself a girly after he and his brother had a nasty fight and we had to take his brother back to the rescue but Zeus has taken all our vet bill money at the moment. Gizmo gets interaction with the rabbits but as soon as Zeus is given the all clear we can get him done. I am also too ashamed to have a homecheck at the moment as the building works make the house look awful.

Ooh just noticed his nails need a trim - he won't be happy tonight!

Caz

Great pics!! My guinea stands on his bowl looking all starving too!! Love the rabbits ears, they are HUGE!!

Caz said:

:shock: :shock: every mans dream :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: great pictures Caz :D :D I did'nt realise you had a piggie too :D I take it the building work is going well :?:

Here it is usually Merlin who stands on Isadora's head :?

Mr Beans, one of my pigwigs, has perfected that standing in the bowl cos I'm about to fade away I'm so hungry look too.

we want more pictures of zeus, i have been waiting since signing up to this forum, so i have been patient caz :lol: :lol:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease....

Fab pics Caz!!! I love Cosmos' coat - so like velvet!!! And Zeus's ears!!!! More pics, more pics!!! tee hee xxx :D :D

Caz...these are such gorgeous photos...I am still smiling at them ALL.

A very velevety Cosmo and your scrummy GP who is a great actor.....I could just snuffle him up!!

faces_012.gif

luvabun said:
Fab pics Caz -looks like Cosmos is helping you, bless him :lol:

I wish!! The little terror is worse than a toddler - he gets himself into all sorts of scrapes and waits for me to dig him out. The other day I found him on the futon. Not so strange until you consider I left him shut in his pen with Violet and between his pen and the futon is all the furniture from the dining room/living room where the floor is being done and the futon has all my glassware on it (boxed luckily), which he had climbed over to perch on the very top of the back rest.

I would not have been amused if he had knocked anything off but give him his due he has delicate feet ;) ! Glad it wasn't Zeus - his feet aren't so delicate :lol: !

The painters finally finished today - they really managed to eek the job out for as long as poss! Glad the insurance company is paying not me!!

So hopefully paint the ceiling myself tonight and the furniture can go back in tomorrow - woo hoo - no more eating dinner off our laps in the kitchen with the TV taking up the other side of the kitchen. Talk about square eyes we were only 2 meters away from the screen!

Ahh sofas and dining tables - you just don't appreciate them until you don't have them!

Caz

Caz

Awwww Caz I didn't realise how gorgeous Zeus was until now, them ears :love: Cosmos does look like a trouble maker :lol:

Angela

Caz said:
I would not have been amused if he had knocked anything off but give him his due he has delicate feet ;) ! Glad it wasn't Zeus - his feet aren't so delicate :lol: !

Ah, but they are both so adorable, that I have no doubt you would forgive them very quickly :wink: :wink:

I think we need a close up of Zeus' feet, for those of us on the forum that have a feet fettish :lol: Zeus must have almighty thumpers :wink:

Awww wicked picture, I am also :) glad to see someone else with hay all over the floor

Tree said:
Awww wicked picture, I am also :) glad to see someone else with hay all over the floor

Since everytime I clean the house someone goes and decides to sand something straight after (naming no names - hubby you know who you are ;) ) I have decided to be a bit lax with the housecleaning until the building works are over. Besides I can't get to half the surfaces to clean them as we have so much stuff stacked all over the place. The unit (covered in a dust sheet) is from the lounge :roll: !

Usually I am pedantic over the hay/poops as Brendan threatens to put the rabbits back in the garage everytime they make a mess but even he has given up recently as compared to the mess he has been making the rabbits are perfect angels!

Caz

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have real trouble keeping on top of the mess sometimes, even if I do have a good clean up within about half an hour some leaves or some hay as been dragged out over the carpet.

Tree said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I have real trouble keeping on top of the mess sometimes, even if I do have a good clean up within about half an hour some leaves or some hay as been dragged out over the carpet.

I am SO glad you all said that!! My place is never totally clean. I hoover up, mop up, wash my things after he's decided it will be fun to pee on them again (he's neutured would you believe!!) but it never stays that way.... :? But I love him more than I love living in spotless home...!! xx :lol: :D

Lynn wrote

I think we need a close up of Zeus' feet, for those of us on the forum that have a feet fettish

Oh no...Lynn has sussed me out...I have a terrible foot fettish...I just love little feet...love to squeeze the (gently) between my fingures and snuffle them up my nose.......please don't ban me
talking.gif
talking.gif
I'll be good...promise :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back