• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking For Girlfriend For Thumper!

NicolaB18

Mama Doe
:bunny: Looking for a little girlfriend for my Bun, looking for a bun around about 1 years old & From Scotland, i have a large hilled garden, bunz love running up and down the hill, will get full run of house & will also get very spoiled lol, wont be able to take bun till around about end of March. :bunny:

Have you tried Little Critterz in Perth?
They have a few rabbits on rabbits rehome, but no pics. They have more details on their website: http://www.littlecritterz.co.uk/

I rehomed a hamster from them just before Christmas. Last time I spoke to Caira she had 18 bunnys in all looking for homes :( . They seem to have a couple of does listed on their website that sound suitable.

Abi

I thought you weren't getting a bun til the end of March? If you have a peek at the Scot-ads paper, there's usually some listed in there. Have you been in touch with littlecritterz yet? I think there's also a rescue in Dunbar and maybe one in Cupar but I don't have their contact details.

Ma Mum is letting me get one the now since its only for a month, till i move to my own house. Aint got in contact with little critterz yet, i think its only a cat rescue in cupar, Might be going to SSPCA in Edinburgh Later this week to have a look at the bunz.

I emailed the owner of lola a while ago, and she emailed me back, but then said she had to go as she was at work and she would email that night, but never did and havnt heard anything from her since. :(

NicolaB18 said:
I emailed the owner of lola a while ago, and she emailed me back, but then said she had to go as she was at work and she would email that night, but never did and havnt heard anything from her since. :(

why dont you try her again she may have got so caught up at work it slipped her mind, worth a try

good luck in your search

Eve x

Back