• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Silly Bunny

Bo B Bunny

Young Bun
Some have seen this photo, but it's the most recent I have on a site.

Bo is quite the character. He's very fussy about things like nail trims, but will put up with a lot of other stuff.

We think he actually likes things on his head. He throws his stuffed puppy over his head at night a lot.

So, we were taking photos and he wouldn't pick up the candy in his mouth so I put one on his head... I didn't think he would sit there but he did for several photos! :lol:
BunnyKisses.jpg

:D The original camp bunny !!!!!! Very cute - is it a Rex thing that their ears are just sooooo upright ? Coco's exactly the same !

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! What a cute bunny!! My 2 would not sit there long enough to be decorated!! :lol:

Kerri C said:
ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! What a cute bunny!! My 2 would not sit there long enough to be decorated!! :lol:

mine wouldn't either :( :( :(

although scampie might, and i could try putting a big pink bow on bubba, :lol: :lol: :lol: his street cred would go right out the window :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think Ralfs street cred went down when I went to pick up Poppy as a companion for Ralf, and my mam said "I bet Poppy's thinking "out of all the nice good looking boyfriends I could have had, and I end up with the big mullet head!!!" Eeh I had to pull over cos I nearly crashed from laughing! :lol: My husband calls him bin-lid head or satellite dish head, cos he's got such a huge round hairy head!! Poor thing! Needless to say, the relationship only lasted 2 weeks, and then they started fighting, think she preferred the big stud muffin dutch in the other giving her the eye! So now they live side by side in the wendyhouse with a big mesh divider down the middle! :lol:

Ralf and Poppy in the "honeymoon" stage, divorce followed 2 wks later when she couldnt put up with Ralfs hair-do any longer!

Picture057rdc.jpg

I think Crystal would stay still for a little while, Sugar is a no-no and Smokey never stands still any way so he would be a no as well

i think he looks cute!!!

Thanks everyone! Yes, I think the Rex breeds like to hold those ears up and they like to eat! (note that round tummy! lol)

I cannot wait to get to know all of your bunnies. They looks so cute!

I like the little mullet head boy too! LOL! :lol:

Bo has no street cred whatsoever. Pink bows aren't really for macho boys. :wink:

Lynn said:
Adorable - love the one with the bow - must try that with Rob :wink:

I'd like to see you try Lynn :shock:

Molly would never let you humiliate him by sticking a bow on, he's 'her man' :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kerri C said:
I think Ralfs street cred went down when I went to pick up Poppy as a companion for Ralf, and my mam said "I bet Poppy's thinking "out of all the nice good looking boyfriends I could have had, and I end up with the big mullet head!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kerri you crack me up!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Romy said:
Kerri C said:
I think Ralfs street cred went down when I went to pick up Poppy as a companion for Ralf, and my mam said "I bet Poppy's thinking "out of all the nice good looking boyfriends I could have had, and I end up with the big mullet head!!!"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Kerri you crack me up!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I did warn everyone I was a bit loopy when I joined the forum!! :lol: I have just got one of those really stupid sense of humours, alot of people on this forum seem to have the same though luckily - including you Romy!! :lol:

Back