• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello everybody!!!

I'm new here too! fancy that ;) I come from a magical place, called the United States! I have two bunnies, Ivory, whos almost a 1 year old white...mix? I dunno, and Ebony, who is I dont know how old, but he's a black netherland dwarf. I'm trying to bond them, but Ivory isnt being very cooperative.

tn_112-1283_IMG.jpg

Thats Ivory ^^. I dont know why he was making a funny face, its not like i was taking too many pictures of him or something

tn_112-1274_IMG.jpg

Thats my Ebony. He was still getting used to everything, and still is, so he's still a little shy. but they're both my babies.

tn_108-0834_IMG.jpg

I also have a dog named Harry, whos a black cocker spaniel, 5 years old

tn_109-0987_IMG.jpg

a crazy chinchilla named Ash

and a fish named Skie who I got for my 14th birthday. Lets just say im a little over 6 months from being 16, and I still have fishie.
oh yea, I also have two older sisters ;)

Hello!!

Hmmm...wonder where all the newbies from the US are coming from :roll: ?

Glad you could join us :D

:~) Jim

JimD said:
Hello!!

JimD, are you talking about Rabbit Village? If so, do you know what's happened to it? :?:

bunny-mad said:
JimD said:
Hello!!

JimD, are you talking about Rabbit Village? If so, do you know what's happened to it? :?:

Hi!
We all are from The Rabbits Only Forum on Rabbits.com
Someone (maybe Lissa) had mentioned Rabbit Village, but had also said that the website was down at the time.
That's all I know, though!

Back