• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My little buns..

Okay I've set up photo bucket so here they are...
This is my doe, Max...
proudmum2.jpg

She is the mummy of all this lot...
Eatingoats.jpg

And this is my buck, Henry... he's the daddy! :wink:
Henrynose.jpg

Hope these work this time...

*wails* don't take my Henry pie! :cry: He's a year old next Saturday, he's a castor agouti standard rex. He's my baby, but I'm his slave! :D
The babies are called Gaspode, Chubby, Errol, Greebo and Sander. Bo B Bunny's daughter named Sander as he's her favourite. Their colouring is so strange compared to their parents! :)

They are lovely!! So many baby bun pics to look at this week!! Ive never said "orrrrrr" so many times in all my life!

No, :( I so wanted some with rex but with Max being a normal coated bun, I don't think it is genetically possible as rex is recessive. They are very fluffy though, but kits are like that I suppose! I love them to bits! :D

LOL Chubby's always got to play up, just like her dad! My friend Vickie is taking her... what joy she's going to have with that little scamp?! :lol:

Back