• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scarlet & her daughter need a home also ~Belgian Hares

Bunnyboarding

Alpha Buck
Hi there,

As a follow-on from my previous/original post regarding rehoming my rabbits, Scarlet & her daughter are now seeking permanent caring pet homes.

They are mum & daughter, 18mths & 4mths old, both stunning Belgian Hares.

They were not originally included in my first post as at the time they were awaiting collection by their new owner, which unfortunately fell through.

They are both really the most amazing & beautiful rabbits & a joy to keep. 8)

Prospective owner to view & collect from here.(Hillingdon, nr Heathrow)

If anyone is interested please let me know..email is probably quicker as i don't always log-on.

garycherylrichards@btinternet.com

Thanks

I have to say that Scarlet & her daughter have just left here with their lovely new owner for their fantastic home in an aviary of their own!!
:D 8)

Thank you!!

Bunnyboarding said:
I have to say that Scarlet & her daughter have just left here with their lovely new owner for their fantastic home in an aviary of their own!!
:D 8)

Thank you!!

aaaawwww, bless them, that is excellent news Cheryl, all is well that ends well :D
Is their new home local to you, or out of your area?
Best wishes
Adele

Hi Adele,

As fate would have it, it is about half hour up the motorway from me, so of all places it is not too far away! :D The owner kindly said i can have some piccies later on if i i like.

The lady is an experienced bunny owner & I am pleased for the rabbits as i know they will be happy. 8)

Back