• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello :)

Bo B Bunny

Young Bun
I am another newbie here. I guess word has gotten around some rabbit friends that this is a really nice forum :)

I have one 8 mos old bunny at this point. His name is Bo. He's a mini-rex, castor colored.

I am a mom of two human kids and live in the U.S.

hello!! :wave: They are all really nice on this site, and have some really good advice for all us bunny lovers! As everyone said to me, we need pics!! My 2 buns and guinea are on the pictures and stories topic! Hope to see them soon :D

:shock: jeez! another US buddy! You all just got out of bed? :lol:

Hello and welcome to the forum, and yes, pics please :D

Yes, we are a silly bunch! lol. Actually it's about 5:30 pm here.

I really love seeing all the photos so far! I've an addiction to bunny pictures... it's known..... I admit it. :lol:

Hey Bo, fancy seeing you here!
I've no idea why there are so many new members here lately! *innocent look* A pretty little birdy told me about this site today, a little birdy with RABBITS!! :D

Hey hey! Welcome to the forums! I'm running out of things to say to you all! Glad there's new members to talk to, though. Nothing wrong with making new friends!

This is a lovely forum. Very nice and seems to have a lot of people! I noticed the high number of users on at one time was like 77! Phew!

I am really enjoying all the new bunny faces on here also! I will love hearing all the details of each one's personality :)

Hi and welcome!! All bunny lovers are happily welcomed here wherever you're from! Please post pics soon!! xxxxxx :D

Hiya and Welcome

Hope you enjoy all the info here - were a crazy bunch but with one thing in common - were all absolutely bunny barking mad :lol: :lol: :wink:

Look forward to the pickies of your bunny bunch.

Back