• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Going off things...

Toby

Banned
Do/Can Rabbits go of certain things (a bit like we do)? Toby has gone off his milky treat buttons and he use to love em :? . His eating his food and everything else just not those. Maybe his lost his sweet tooth. What do you think? :wink:

Yes, mine certainly do. One minute broccoli is their favourite thing in the world, and they hate carrot, the next day, they can't get enough of the carrot and won't look at the broccoli!! A week later and it can be the other way around again! They are a strange creature! :lol:

hi toby :) well my lot go off things too for a while Raz, used to like banana then she went off it, then she ate it again when i offered it to her and now she has not eaten fresh banana for 2 years :p Well she will eat dried banana once in a while (when she feels like it). Im sure Toby will tell you know when he wants his milky treats :) im glad to see im not the only one who gives my bunny milky treat buttons :p

My lot are very fussy it must be a bunny thing too :D

Back