• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Photos of my animals I promised!

Kerri C

Mama Doe
Hi everyone, here are a small selection of photos of Ralf (lionhead), Poppy (lop) and Hampton (guinea). We are going out to go and take some more now so you can see the wendyhouse etc!! :lol:

Ralf
th_Picture067rdc.jpg

Poppy
th_Picture064rdc.jpg

Hampton
th_Picture.jpg

Daft Pig-Chops!
Picturerdc.jpg

I'll add some recent ones later!

Hiya Kerri

I love all your little darlings :love: and they all look very cheeky and alert. :wink:
Ralf is a lovely, lovely colour and looks like a cuddly Lion to me :wink:

The last piggie photo is very funny, just the nose and mouth peeping out at us :lol: . Thanks for posting those..but please hurry up and take some more :p :p :lol: :lol: :lol: or we will have photo withdrawl symptoms :shock: :lol:

Adele said:
and moth peeing out at us :lol:

:shock: .............................. ooooooooooo Adele!!!!!!!!!!! .............. :shock: are you allowed to say that? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kerri, these pics are lovely! Specially the piggie one :wink:

She does as well!! Im going outside now to try and capture some more of them! pops ears a a tad shorter, but same amount of cuteness!! :lol: Are your lop's back feet big, Poppys are HUUUUUUUGGGGEEE!! She'll never fall over in the wind!! :lol:

bunnyhuggger said:
Adele said:
and mouth peeing out at us :lol:

:shock: .............................. ooooooooooo Adele!!!!!!!!!!! .............. :shock: are you allowed to say that? :lol: :lol: :lol: [/quote Bunnyhugger)

oh no! :oops: :oops: you can tell it has been a long day, sorry for the smelling mistake :roll: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Did you mean "spelling" mistake!!! :lol: Just taken some more pics, getting my hub to put them on for you any min now!!

Here's some more!

This is their hotel!
PICT0059rdc.jpg

Ralf chilling out
PICT0056rdc.jpg

Poppy in her den
PICT0054rdc.jpg

Ralf on his fluffly vet-bed
PICT0052rdc.jpg

How do I get up there?!!
PICT0044rdc.jpg

Look at those back feet!!
PICT0043rdc.jpg

Having a clean!
PICT0041rdc.jpg

Just had a brush
PICT0037rdc.jpg

Hope these arn't too big, if so I'll reduce them for you!! Took all these pics just now, hope you all like them! :lol:

P.S excuse the big black bin bag on the wendyhouse pic, my hub had just cleaned them out for me (I'm not allowed to do them for 6 wks following my operation!). men arn't as tidy as women are they, but he's doing a grand job bless him!! :thumb:

he loves having his fluffy chops combed, and sits there doing that gorgeous quiet teeth grating sound (that noise they do when they're content) - he looks like an old wing commander! His body is lovely and silky, and his mouth hair looks like someone has had the crimpers out! he refuses to go out in the rain, cos he looks like a woolley sheep head in desperate need of some frizz ease! :lol: :lol:

Ralf is a bit like your tan lionhead, dont you reckon?! I love that pic of your rabbits, that one in the middle is really unusual, those markings are gorgeous!! bet you get loads of people saying that?!! :D

Kerri C said:
Ralf is a bit like your tan lionhead, dont you reckon?! I love that pic of your rabbits, that one in the middle is really unusual, those markings are gorgeous!! bet you get loads of people saying that?!! :D

Yes that is what i thought when i saw your pic of Ralf. Lots of people say how Bob has lovely markings, i think thats how he stole my heart. :lol:

Hi Kerri :wave:

Lovely photos of your adorable bunnies!!

Poppy looks so sweet washing her face. :D

Back