• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Advertising small housing!!!! :(

I actually have the same hutch for Poppy, but I only use it as a shelter for her as she lives in a huge wendyhouse, so she's got somewhere to hide sleep in the winter. It is left open all the time, and I would never close her up in it, so I totally agree with you! I wouldnt even put a small guinea pig in there, some people just dont have a clue do they?! It is from PAH :roll:

What sort of hamster is he talking about, a big fat one like Shelley in the nutter professor?!! :lol: He's also stated it is worth £100 retail, funny cos mine was only about £65.00 brand new, so don't know where hes got that info from either!!

That housing is way too small for what he suggests.

One of my frenchies (I used to keep), would've touched both ends just sitting still & at only 18 in depth too, they also would've been touching front & back in one go too!!

Maybe the second rabbit would've had to slept under the stars ie.on the roof!! :shock: I mean on errm, the purpose-built roof garden! :wink: :lol:

And yes it would be the first time i've ever known a hamster to live in a hutch!! :lol: :roll:

"Dont call us we'll call you......"

small housing

this housing really is a joke!!!

ive not had an email back from the maker yet :lol: :lol:

I hope he doesn't sell them now for any bunnies as id really feel sorry for any animal in that tiny hutch!!!! I wonder if he will start making them bigger now :?: :?:

That hutch is from pets at home, they do huge ones of the same design too, and agree it should not be sold that small! They even do tinier ones than that and call them a guinea-pig starter home!! A woman who lives near me (I can see her garden from my house) has the guinea pig starter home one, and she keeps a huge black and white lop in it! It makes me so angry and I offered to give it a home a while ago but she said she loves it too much to part with it!! The poor thing only gets to come out of the cage about twice a year. :cry: The amount of people I see walking out with those tiny hutches makes me mad :evil: I only bought mine so that my mini lop Poppy had somewhere to shelter at night, and I must admit she uses the shelter part to sleep in and to hide if something has spooked her, but I would never have bought it to shut the door on it and cage her up - its total cruelty. It is left open all day and night & she has free run of the shed. I would love to lock some of these people up in a tiny cage, and then ask them how they feel about it being sold to a large rabbit, or hamster!!

Back