• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My babies have GROWN!

Ive been handrearing these two baby foster bunnies for the last few weeks but they are now fully weaned, dont know their definate age but think they may be about 6 weeks now, there mum Hazel died a few weeks ago and left them all alone :cry: but as you can see these boys are doing great and are big fluffy cuddle monsters now!

Here they are at about 1 week old
bunnybabes.jpg

And here they are now!!

'Fiver' the little 'helicopter' bunny
Fiver.jpg

And 'Silver' who has the softest fluffiest fur ever.
Silver.jpg

They will be ready to go to new homes in a couple of weeks, but i will miss them loads :(

They are gorgous, :love: you have done a wonderful job, well done!!

My babies will be off soon, to rehome a baby you took that much care and attention of must be really hard.

Betty

Beautiful bunnies and well done to you for hand rearing them, that is never an easy task, so all credit is due to you :D :D

They are a credit to you Humbug! Rearing my babies WITH the mum is busy enough so I take my hat off to you! WELL DONE!! :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwww they are so cute what a wonderful job you have done you must be so proud!!!

Erm, not sure what x breed, dont know what mum is, but dad is a french lop, this is mum and dad

Mum Hazel, who sadly died a few weeks ago
mumbun.jpg

And Dad Bigwig, who is staying with me now and looking for a girly friend..
bigwig2.jpg

the babies r so cute u have done a really good job and it must of been so much hard work, good on u, u have my thubs up 8) :D :D
becky

they sure have grown Nicky :shock: 8) and they certainly have their good looks from their mom and dad :D :D such a shame about Hazel :( she would be so proud of her babies :) but you have done a marvellous job raising them for her Nicky :wink: :D

Back