• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Transport Needed Gloucester To Liverpool

Topaze has the chance of her forever home in Liverpool, just needs her knight in shining armour to get her there! I do have the chance of getting her as far as Warwick in the not too far distant future but is there the eensy, weensy, bittiest possibility that anyone else is on their way up there.....? I can assure you she is a very quiet passenger and doesn't make many crumbs. Alice

Humbug said:
Yep this is for mee :D hopefully she can still get here, fingers crossed :bunny: :love:

Nicky do you drive or have a member of family/friend who can get you so far south :?:

I'd be willing to help with this if we can get it coordinated. If Topaze can come up a bit I could meet her, maybe keep her overnight and take her further North, to somewhere above Birmingham anyway. I can get away for a couple of hours at a time, but have trouble working anymore in.

Denny said:
Humbug said:
Yep this is for mee :D hopefully she can still get here, fingers crossed :bunny: :love:

Nicky do you drive or have a member of family/friend who can get you so far south :?:

No i dont drive sorry, i live on my own and the only person who drives is my dad he doesnt live with me, he works away and only gets home of a weekend and he wouldnt be too willing to drive me anywere when hes home as this is about as much rest he gets for the week

Thank you to all of those who offered your help but just to let you know Topaze has now gone to her forever home near to Warwick. I was able to get her as far as there and I am sure if I had been able to hang on a little longer we would have got her all the way to Liverpool.

My intention was to bring another bun down from Jane's however an abandoned one was picked up in Gloucester and she is currently chewing away and settling down in Topaze's hutch quite comfortably!

Alice

Back