PDA

View Full Version : pippa

bunnylove
16-02-2005, 07:02 PM
http://www.rabbitrehome.org.uk/moreinfo.asp?RabID=2056

arh poor little pippa has never has an home of its own, any of you got spare hutches. i would but shes miles away.

Caz
17-02-2005, 09:20 AM
I have met her!

When I was looking for a girlfriend for Zeus in early spring last year. She was too young then and couldn't be neutered (the lady who runs the rescue doesn't rehome without neutering first). Pippa was also very nervy and the lady didn't think she would be bold enough with Zeus at that time. It was a shame as she is a beautiful looking rabbit and I love the wild colouring.

I am glad she has been done now and has come out of her shell - I don't understand why no-one has had her since!

Caz

Bertie
17-02-2005, 09:38 AM
She's very pretty. Maybe being half wild is putting people off.

Lynn
17-02-2005, 09:52 AM
First Lynda's poem, then a bunny that's never had a home :(

Good luck little girl

Caz
17-02-2005, 02:33 PM
When I saw her she was also really tiny - very fine boned!

I am sure it is the same rabbit. I will have to check my old emails when I get home and see if I have the photo from when she was younger.

Caz

bunnylove
17-02-2005, 02:59 PM
whats the problem with her fur?

Tamsin
17-02-2005, 03:04 PM
It look like she was moulting at the time, it does make her nose look a little funny ;) What gorgeous chocolate eyes though!

bluebunny
17-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Awww shes lovely

bunnylove
17-02-2005, 06:02 PM
It look like she was moulting at the time, it does make her nose look a little funny ;) What gorgeous chocolate eyes though!

that must have been one serious moult :lol: :lol:

bluebunny
17-02-2005, 08:42 PM

that must have been one serious moult :lol: :lol:
Claude always starts moulting on his nose first

bunnylove
17-02-2005, 09:45 PM
mine never have bald patches just loads of lose hairs!

Nix
18-02-2005, 11:49 AM
http://uk.geocities.com/reading_rabbits/pics/pippa.jpg

Pippa is one of the rabbits at RSPCA Reading Rabbits. I'm helping build a website for them which you can see at http://www.readingrabbits.org.uk.

They have lots of beautiful buns in there at the moment (see the rabbits for adoption section on the website, or their listing on RR) including 2 white lionheads which I'd have in a flash if I had the room! None of them have been there as long as poor Pippa though :cry:

Caz, if it was a lady in Caversham that you went to see then it's the same people :) ![/img]

LurcherGirl
18-02-2005, 11:51 AM
I have a wild rabbit cross as well and she moults the same as Pippa. My Angel is gorgeous and so is Pippa. I hope she finds a home soon. Vera

Caz
18-02-2005, 11:54 AM
I knew it was the RSPCA Reading (the lady in Cav) but I wasn't sure if it was one of the rabbits she emailed me details about (it was quite a while ago). I didn't get time last night to check.

Caz

Caz
18-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Just checked - that is the exact pic she emailed me then - so that is Pippa in May 2004! She is probably a bit bigger now and hopefully finished that moult ;) !

So sad she has been there when her brothers found homes quite quickly!

Caz

Diddeen
18-02-2005, 07:39 PM
Where are u Bunnylove? ive forgotten.
They really are cuties at the rescue, bicardi and twiglet are soo cute!
Bit too far to take Simba for dates tho eh
I hope they find homes soon.

Caz
18-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Where abouts in Hampshire do you live Diddeen? If you take the M3 to Basingstoke (J6) then pop straight down the A33 (following signs for Reading/Caversham) till you hit the roundabout by TGI Fridays, hang a left, over the bridge, left at the traffic lights and up the hill - you are there!!

About 40minutes from J6 of the M3!

Aren't I wicked :twisted: !

Caz

P.S. I have missed off loads of major roundabouts (which you mainly go straight over on anyway) and take no responsability if anyone gets extremely lost attempting to follow these directions :lol:

bunnylove
18-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Where are u Bunnylove? ive forgotten.
They really are cuties at the rescue, bicardi and twiglet are soo cute!
Bit too far to take Simba for dates tho eh
I hope they find homes soon.

hi am in essex, so a bit of far for them as they would wont to do a home visit.

Diddeen
18-02-2005, 09:04 PM
aah i see.
Oops sorry Caz.. im now in Norfolk. Moved 2 weeks ago just forgot to change my profile.. doing it now.

Caz
18-02-2005, 10:40 PM
Doh - and I posted in your house move thread too!! :oops:

In that case head towards London and go round the M25 - down the M4... :lol: :wink:

Caz

bunnylove
19-02-2005, 09:25 AM
has caz is pippa near you then? you could always pick her up and bring her to me, you sound brill at directions!!!! :lol: :lol:

Eve x

Caz
19-02-2005, 03:18 PM
has caz is pippa near you then? you could always pick her up and bring her to me, you sound brill at directions!!!! :lol: :lol:

Eve x

I spend my whole weekend with AA routefinder directions as Brendan and I seem to be off all over the place getting fish or dropping them off, moving bunnies about, going to visit obscure relatives or places of interest. Brendan is so bad at giving directions I let him drive and do the directions myself.

If I don't have AA/RAC directions and try to tell someone how to get somewhere I always manage to miss out a major roundabout or bridge though ;) !

Caz

Nix
10-03-2005, 12:48 PM
:D Fingers crossed - Pippa may have a new home! :D

She's meeting her prospective new parents and her new boyfriend in a couple of weeks' time. Apparently she can be a bit funny with new rabbits :shock: but fingers crossed that they hit it off.

I sooooo hope that she finally gets a forever home!

bunnylove
10-03-2005, 12:50 PM
oh so do i, if she wasnt so far i would have had her, but hope she gets a family to love her loads soon

sending pippa my love

Eve x

SOAD
10-03-2005, 01:11 PM
:cry: Awww it's is very sad, poor little bunny.

BirdieBun
10-03-2005, 03:22 PM

She's meeting her prospective new parents and her new boyfriend in a couple of weeks' time. Apparently she can be a bit funny with new rabbits :shock: but fingers crossed that they hit it off.

is it you giving Pippa a new home Nix?

bunnylove
10-03-2005, 04:37 PM

i forgot to say if pippa does get a new home nic please let us know
thanks eve x