• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I need cute pictures HELP

Hiya all,

I know I can count on you guys :wink: I am doing a poster to put around locally before the run up to easter to help stop people buy rabbits for easter. What I need is really really cute baby rabbit pictures, so cute it makes you want to buy a rabbit on impluse. Sweet little faces looking so lovely and fluffy. I wnat pictures that will make people coo.

Don't panic I haven't gone mad, beneath these lovely cute fluffy bunnies I shall add a picture of an adult rabbit sat in a hutch looking sad and I am entitling it Easter Bunny Reality. I thought it might make more people look at it with some cute babies kind of shock tattics you know.

Now the other thing I have thought of is that if you all send me loads of piccies then it will clogg up my email for hours. Ideally I am looking for a litter together playing happily really pretty marked rabbits. If you think you have something like that let me know.

THANKS AGAIN GUYS :wink:

photos

I have these pictures from my friends web site, not sure if its what you are looking for...

Cutelilbunniesinarow.jpg

Alltogetherold.jpg

even better it has let me copy it from your post, I will await your confirmation that all parties are happy for me to use it.

If anyone wants a copy of the poster let me know.

Do you have any pictures of badly matted Angoras? I am sure Adele has some.

I am thinking that a picture of an obviously neglected rabbit (not one with horrific injuries as you could get in to trouble) but one where the fur has had to be shaved would have more of an impact as it may be difficult to show neglection in a photo as a picture of a lonely ignored rabbit in a hutch could be interpreted by the casual passer-by as just a picture of a rabbit in its home - most people think it is fine and even normal for rabbits to live in small hutches at the bottom of gardens with just the occasional food poked through - with no love, attention or exercise (of course I haven't seen the pic you are going to use so I don't know what it looks like).

Then maybe people would realise that cute "fluffy" bunnies need constant care and also the fluffier they are the more care they need.

Caz

P.S. Your friend's babies were gorgeous I could see why you fell in love and had one Miss Blondebunny

Adele - if you want to me to post over a couple of Tilly's matted Angora coat for Siobhan just give me a yell and I'll dig them off my pc at home for you.

Over and Out.

what a great poem, I shall use that to. The picture I have used is one of my here, the poster reads

Rabbit awarness at the top with a piccy of a cartoon bunny and some easter eggs

Then it says

Easter Bunny?
with the piccy of the baby bunnies all in a row

then
The Reality!
Then picture of a big rabbit in a hutch

Then
This is billy, he, like many rabbits is an unwanted pet awaiting a new home at Ratty Haven Rodent Rescue. He was bought from a pet shop as a child's pet but when he reached six months he was no longer wanted.

then there are some cartoon rabbits

then
please think carefully before taking on a rabbit as a pet in 2000 over 33,000 rabbits where sent to re-homing centres in the UK. Buy a chocolate egg instead.

with some eggs underneath.

I was going to send it to Tamsin to see if she wanted to post it for people to copy and stick around.

Re: photos

missblondebunny said:
I have these pictures from my friends web site, not sure if its what you are looking for...

Cutelilbunniesinarow.jpg

Alltogetherold.jpg

Ooooooooh they're sooo gorgeous!! How could anyone forget about a little bunny in a hutch!! xxxxx

hi romy

Hi Romy,

they are cute pictures aren't they

On the second photo, you see the second bunny in from the left??? thats scampie as a baby!!!!

As that poem of bunnyhuggers made me cry I thought I would add a wee bit more to it......

At the pound
I looked around
At vets and nurses
From my cage

A lady looked at me
And I could see
How kind she was
From my cage

She stroked my nose
And cuddled me close
And took me out
From my cage

She took me home
And now I roam
And jump and play
Without a cage

Life is great
I've even got a mate
And life is kinda
Thanks to Jim & Lynda

This is just my thoughts of how rescues like CARROT help all these wee bunnies who have had such sad and lonely lives.

lol Pam

ya!!!!! where would all thoughs easter buns be without rescue? so plesae keep up the good work guys!!!!!!!

and pippa has caught my eye, take a look!!!!!!!

Lynda and Pam

Your poems have brought tears to my eyes as well! Please, please, I hope it will make people think. I realise from all you wise ones the responsibility and undertaking to be a bunny Mum. The very thought of a teeny bundle of fluff growing up neglected in a hutch just chokes me.

All the pictures on here as so cute!

Siobhan..I hope your poster goes so well

Back